Chapter 16:

Once everything was packed and stored into the car, we began making seating arrangements.

Brian offered to drive which only caused Zoe and I to gawk at him more.

He was so hot but yet so polite, it was dang sexy.

Zoe and I fought who was gonna get to sit in the passenger seat...and of course she won.

I groaned as I shut the car door closed and sat next to Justin.

We were taking Brian's Range Rover, which he kindly offered to let us drive there.

I lay down in my seat getting comfortable and looked to my side at Justin. He was glaring at Brian's back and Brian was aware of it too.

For a couple seconds they were like communicating with their eyes, which only got Justin more pissed.

I could sense Justin was about to do something stupid, so I took matter into my hands and lay my head on Justin's shoulder.

Whatever he was about to do , he stopped and lay back in his chair.

I placed my small hands on his tight grip and began outlining the shapes of his tattoos.

My pointer finger dragged along the black ink on Justin's skin and I could feel him slowly relaxing.

He totally has anger issues.

My eyes soon became heavier and within 2 hours of the drive, I passed out on Justin's lap.

Justins Pov:

I looked down at Al's face . She looked so calm and you could faintly hear her light snores.

In other words, she looked adorable.

My hand searched for hers, and before I could stop myself, I forced our hands to interlocked.

I was about to pull away before I felt a small squeeze from AL's part.

I smiled a bit before looking up, Brian.