Chapter 11:

I decided to wait for the pizza upstairs, and look through my tumblr feed.

I was satisfied with my plan and walked up the stair case.

Half way up, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

Instantly I jammed my hand into my pocket and took out my phone.

When I receive text messages I get so excited, mainly because it's rare for someone wanting to talk to me.

Sad, I know.

Before I could see who the text was from my head collided with a hard chest.

Being the clumsy person I am, I lost my balance and fell backwards down the staircase. "Owe" I cried out , tears threatening to stroll down my pale face. My body finally hit the bottom steps and all the pain collapsed on me like bricks.

I cried out in pain as I tried to retrieve what the heck just happened.

Tears strolled down my face as I shut my eyes, letting the pain sink in.

Justin was beside me in seconds, and instantly, I was being carried to the couch. "God Al, are you alright?" I shook my head, not daring to open my eyes.

This was his fault, he should've been watching were he was going....and so should have I...

Ok it was mainly my fault.

Whatever! "Where does it hurt?" he asked.

Did he even care?

I fell backwards down the stairs...where does he think it hurts?! "My back, genius" I groaned.

I sat up on the couch  pretty much processing everything.

Justin tossed me some ice and went upstairs... Gentlemen, I know.

Whatever forget him.

I placed the bag of ice on my back and been in this position for like 10 minuets now.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I recognized the noise of my doorbell.

I got up and smiled when the pain was at least bearable.

I limped to the front door  and was able to open it without falling.

My eyes widened as a hot boy dressed in a little Caesars uniform, a pizza box in his hand was standing right on front of me. "$5.87 is your total cost"

I nodded my head when I pulled out a five and 1 dollar bill.

"Keep the change " I smiled.

He handed me the pizza box, which I gladly took. "My name's Sam..what's yours" he added with a smirk. "Hi Sam, I'm -"

Before I could finish my sentence a hand made it's way around my waist and before I could process what was even going down, I was being carried with a pizza box in my hands. "Flirting with costumers isn't part of a job, especially not for a pizza delivery man. Goodbye"

With that, Justin slammed the door in his face and walked towards the kitchen, still carrying me.

He I ally noticed my existence and put me down, immediately reaching over for the pizza. "But-but!!! Drew he was hot!!" "He was smoking. Even though he doesn't look like a Sam.

It looked like he was interested in me!" I complained as I grabbed a slice of pizza and shoved it into my mouth.

Chewing it hard while glaring at Justin, sitting right across me.

Justin imitated me but instead of glaring at me, he stared at my eyes.

Shoving the second slice down my throat he finally decided to speak up. "The only thing he was looking at was your boobs. Your tank top is see-through. Nice bra by the way" he winked.

I looked down and he was right, my black Lacey bra was on full display.

I mean , he's already seen it... I'll change after I eat. -

We were head on head.

4-4

And one more slice was left.

I chewed and swallowed as fast as I could.

I wasn't really enjoying the flavor of it , but who cares.

We stared at each other Intensely.

I choked on the crust a couple times but whatever.

As I shoved the last part of the crust down my mouth, I extended my had reaching for the last piece of pizza.

A smile spread across my face as my hand touched the triangular piece of heaven.

I snatched it quickly and jumped off the chair running towards the downstairs bathroom.

Shutting the door closed and locking it as I ran in,

I sat on the toilet seat and stared in delight at the piece. "Alexis!!" A banging came from the door.

Justin. "Muahahahh" "You fuckin bitch!! That was my piece!! Share come on!" He begged.

I devoured most of the piece but the crust... That was Justin's favorite part.

I came out of the bathroom with the piece of crust half way in and out of my mouth.

Justin glared at me as I began to chew the piece slowly.

Along the way I added moans just to add an affect.

It actually worked; Justin began making his way closer to me until he was right in front of me.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up against the wall.

We were eye-level now.

I began making more moaning noises and began eating the crust faster.

What happened next was so unexpected.

I cannot believe it even happened.

Justin gripped the end piece coming out of my mouth with his teeth and tried pulling it away from my mouth.

I began pushing him while still keeping the piece in my mouth.

My method sucked so instead I just began eating the piece.

Trust me this was not like The Lady and the Tramp where they do that spaghetti romantic thing.

This was me fighting for my deserved last piece of pizza.

When my lips almost connected to his, I took the risk and connected them.

Justin, actually thinking we were making out, moved his lips to my rhythm.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth an retrieved the last piece of crust.

Justin, finally noticing what I had done, his eyes widened. "Well played, well played"

----------