Chapter 4:

I hummed to the beat of 'Piano' by Ariana Grande while it blasted into my earphones.

I typed away on my keyboard as my full attention was on my tumblr page.

As the song came to an end a loud scream was heard.

My eyes widened as I quickly shot up and grabbed my cellphone, already dialing 9-1-1.

I tip-toed out of my room and noticed the guest room's door open... Justin.

I peeked down the stairs and my eyes literally fell out of my sockets.

A naked girl with nothing but a thong on was literally on the floor while Justin had a whip in his hands, whooping her.

My eyes turned a red color along with my face, as anger boiled up inside of me.

I told him clearly to warn me when he was about to do... THAT!

What angered me the most was that they were pretty much going to, you know, in my living room!

In my property!

It hasn't even been 4 hours since Justin ever stepped foot into my house.

I descended the stairs loudly and glared at the back of Justin's head.

Thankfully he was only shirtless and I was able to grab his arms and drag him into the kitchen.

When I did, he reacted quickly and almost punched me.

I heard him mummer the 's' word as I pulled him into the kitchen.

I closed the door so the girl wouldn't hear us. "What the freak Justin!!!" I whispered loudly looking up to meet his face. "What?" He asked innocently. "Your having it in my living room!!! I told you to warn me and you clearly didn't! And once again your 'doing it' in my living room!"

I glared up at him. "And? You never stated that in your 'rules'" "Oh my gosh!!! Ugh!!" I screeched. "You know you could always move the heck out of hear and back into your own house with Jason so you could both beat the heck out of each other" i continued.

His eyes widened and then hardened.

"You wouldn't" "Oh watch me"

He glared down at me before I was suddenly thrown over a shoulder.

"You-you-ugh!! Put me down !!!" I yelled as I tried kicking and punishing him. "Shut up Al you're scaring my screw of the day" he said as he tightened his grip.

He carried me up the stairs and opened the door to HIS room. "Justin my room is the opposite way" "I know"

He opened the door to his room and I screamed as he literally through me across the room. I landed on the bed and instantly the smell of guy cologne hit my nose.... The door was shut closed and my head directed to that direction.

Justin. "Justin!!!!" I yelled as I ran up to the door and started banging on it. "Let's see what you do in my position. Having nothing to do all day" he yelled behind the door. "Justin it's my house open the freakin door!"

I yelled. "Blah blah blah blah" -- I found myself sitting on the bed in a cris-cross-applesauce position just hearing and cringing as the girl's moans echoed through the house.

I Lay back and groaned as I stood up and walked over to the closet.

I opened the door up and looked up at one of my big fluffy teddy bears Named Fluffy sitting there.Creative name right?

Please note the sarcasm.

Fluffy was my mom's.

I smiled at the thought and found myself stopping a yawn.

I jumped and jumped trying to grab the big bear, and failed multiple times... Finally after like 20 minuets It fell onto my head.

I grabbed it and squeezed it hard.

Fluffy was like double my size, no joke.

I grabbed the bear and jumped on Justin's bed.

I settled Fluffy and I under the covers and I couldn't help but sniff the covers.

Justin's cologne smelled really good.

Soon, I was fast asleep hugging Fluffy and my face planted on his stomach.

_________

★☆★☆★☆★