Chapter 1.

TJ's POV

"You know that feeling when you want to spend time with the one person who knows you more than anyone else in the entire world?" "His name was Cyrus Goodman and I think I'm developing feelings for him"

I remember that day, it was no ordinary day.....

I was a wreck that day, the teacher thought I needed some tutoring and basically, I would get some help from a Buffy Driscoll, the second in command when I'm not playing.

Buffy gets on my nerves sometimes and the way she knows about me is too predictable. The only reason why I need tutoring because I have a learning disability. Buffy knows that I might have Dyscalculia, it's like dyslexia with numbers and math gets into my brain and it hurts haha.

When I went to the cafeteria, I saw him....

This young guy who might be Buffy's best friend , he goes by the name Cyrus. Cyrus Goodman is his name and I won't forget what he looks like, what he smells like, how he talks.

Buffy wanted me to get a chocolate chocolate chip muffin for Cyrus, I really felt nervous helping him and I said to him confidently "You Can't Get A Muffin?" when he got the muffin there were so many kids wanting to get the last muffin and I encouraged Cyrus to get that muffin.

Cyrus was hesitant to get that muffin, I was being the macho guy saying "He's with me!" Cyrus said " You're going to taste so sweet!"

I don't know what to say to him because I was nervous to say what I feel....

The next day....

Cyrus' POV

"Why do I feel like this?" "I never felt anything like this before, not even with Jonah" "What's happening to the world?"

I wonder what I feel, is this what feelings are?

The principal wanted me to do a how to video like a tour guide of the school and I asked Jonah to be my assistant.

I was basically a nervous wreck due to me being sweaty, I stepped out of the video set and asked Jonah for me to get some fresh air.

I was singing a song and it goes "Legs go up, legs go down, that's how the swing goes round, drag your feet, you go slow, the more you drag, the less you go"
I suddenly wind up at the park and then there was TJ, he approached me saying "Nice song, what song do you sing on the slide?" I say "We go down, we say Yay, we don't climb up, that's the wrong way" He was making short talk, trying to make me feel better but it's actually the opposite, he was the one that needed help to clear his mind

I see him smile for the smile when he swung with me and the best part, I can be myself around him and he's really honest with me even when he's a bully towards Buffy, I get to see him in a different light.

That's how I knew, I liked him....