Chapter 7.

TJ's POV

"It's bad enough that my boyfriend has been busy but that doesn't mean I have to be on his every move"

Every since Cyrus and I had that date that was rudely irrupted by that needy guy name Jonah Beck. Cyrus has been very distant. I could tell he was upset with me. Before entering the gym I saw him, but I saw him with Jonah.  

They look like there were enjoying each other company. Before he could see me, I storm off into the gym for practice. We went over our drills and when the ball was in James' hand. I took it from him, making him fall. He put his hand out for me to help him up. I look at him and said  "Help yourself" and walk away.

I sat on the bench next to Mark whipping my face off. "Dude Chloe is the best" he said referring to his girlfriend. I felt as he was rubing his love life in my face, making my blood boil.  I stood up and announced " Since Mark wants to be on his phone and not working on the drills were taking 10 laps around the track".

Everyone groan and one person said "that's not fair". Cyrus forgiving Jonah and hanging out with him is not fair i thought. "15 now, any other concerns or comments?" I ask. "Hearing none let's go" I say leading the team out the gym. As i exited the double doors i saw them. And got furious "20" I yelled passing them.

Cyrus' POV

"I'm just confused right now and I'm just thinking about my feelings at the moment"

Jonah came to my house to talk about what happen two days ago on TJ and I's first date. TJ hasn't called me or text me after I texted him "OK". But I hope he didn't think i was still upset with him. I mean who can stay upset with those beautiful green eyes of his, his to die for, world famous smirk, and surprisingly sweet personality. But since he was obviously avoiding me. I had no choice to distant off and hang out with other people like Jonah Beck. Speaking of  him, he came to me after school in the hall way on my way to Buffy and TJ practice and ask could we hang out. "Sure" I said we began to walk the hall and laugh hope each other.

Time Skips

We were having such a great time we ended up back were we started near the gym doors. I stop my sentence due to hearing the gym doors open and TJ leading the basketball team outside. He took a glance at me then look at Jonah and yell "20" furious and kept running. "Buffy" I yelled I saw due to that fact she was the only girl on the team. " Hey buffy whats going on?" I ask. "TJ" is all she says. "What's wrong with him" I ask.

"Someone was on there phone during practice TJ  then announce 10 laps around the track. But I feel its something personal bothering him because he has never did this before not even to me, maybe you should talk to him" she said. "That a great idea, come on guys maybe I can find out what's wrong with him" I said. "I sure hope so" she said.

Author's Note:
Although I have been busy with life and my own personal struggles, I've always have time for you my JOSHERS! Now this chapter isn't written by me, it's actually came from a newcomer MarquiseDWhite, he was hesitant doing a chapter but I believe he killed it! If he wrote a story, I'll be definitely be reading. It's literally the last day of March so I can't wait to see what the future holds for this book in general.