Chapter 13.

At the park...

TJ's POV

"This is fun!, can't wait to partner up with Cyrus for costume day!"

My plans for costume day was simple, being with Cyrus is gonna be everything. I was thinking that I was going to be summer like having board shorts and sunglasses. Haha maybe I'll be shirtless! & Cyrus will be salt. Get it? Somersault!

Cyrus' POV

"I'm so excited!"

I never been so excited for anything in my life. TJ has asked me to be part of his costume and it's great! Being TJ's costume partner has made me so happy! I can't believe it!

Kira's POV

"Why is TJ wanting to be a part of costume day with a guy named Cyrus?"

I can't believe that I got kicked out of the girls basketball team and I get acknowledged by TJ but he doesn't want me to be with me and my costume! It seems suspicious that Cyrus, Buffy's "friend" just passed by me and I guess my crush towards TJ. I'll just mess with Cyrus.

Meanwhile...

Buffy's POV

"I don't like how Kira looks at TJ or Cyrus. I better mess with her head"

Ugh this girl is on my nerves and now she's on Cyrus' nerves like c'mon, TJ doesn't play on your team, Kira sweetie! He belongs in Cyrus' team.

Andi's POV

"Can this chick be so annoying?"

This girl is pissing TJ off and poor Cyrus! He really does care for Cyrus, TJ get your man and fight for him, if you don't Buffy will beat the heck out of Kira!

Amber's POV

"Why is this bitch messing with my brother?"

Oh my gosh! TJ forgot his wallet and I gave it to him but once I left, I see Cyrus crying into Andi's arms. Buffy is beating the shit out of Kira and Kira was like "Help me!" I was like, "Bitch no! You mess with my brother, you mess with me" I was on blast and hurting Kira that Cyrus was kinda mad at me and Buffy for hurting Kira but Buffy and I was satisfied!

Kira's POV

"You have got to be kidding me"

All of this just for one guy, TJ?! You better be kidding me?! I liked you since the first meeting we've had and now your mad at me!

Afterwards...

TJ's POV

"Costumes day will be amazing just because I have the best friend that I could ever have!"

After seeing Kira get beat up by Buffy and my sister Amber, I've decided to let Cyrus continue with our plan. Kira really does suck in my opinion ugh! Eww! My boyfriend and I
should feel special. Wait did I say boyfriend?

Cyrus' POV

"Costumes day! Here I come!"

This has been a dream come true for me! Being in a couples costume and being with TJ! He's been amazing these past couple of weeks and he's been great!

We've taken great pictures and it was so cool that the pictures were so cute and sweet! So much better when Kira tried to take over my boyfriend and I's special moment..
Hold on.... did I say boyfriend?

Author's Note:

Here's a brand new chapter and it's quite special because this chapter has been written on my birthday! Yes today is my birthday! The big 25! Haha can't believe it's been one year that this book has been taken into place! I can't thank you guys enough for reading this special book! There's more to come, stay tuned!