Chapter 8. (Special Chapter)

So hey guys, I've haven't had the time to write more chapters but I hope this makes up for it. I'm actually recreating the scene that I watched last night of Andi Mack and plus it has TJ & Cyrus again! My babies omg! I seriously can't believe TJ is actually not a bad guy. He works at a children's gym and is actually helping out Cyrus for a change.... so without further ado here's chapter 8!

Cyrus' POV

"I can do this Cyrus! No matter what you can do this!"

It's literally Wednesday afternoon and it turns out Andi was just ranting about the whole Jonah issue again, for the 1000th time, he's just wasn't interested and plus we didn't have Buffy around since she moved.

Then comes TJ, my sorta crush. Jonah was my ultimate crush but actually things changed. Plus I actually liked talking to TJ. He doesn't seem that bad to me.

TJ's POV

"What have I got myself into? I'm helping out my crush overcome his issue with somersaults. And why is my heart beating?"

I went to the spoon for a snack not knowingly that Cyrus will be there and then I see a silver trashcan lookalike, then I found it was a time capsule, Cyrus asked me to sit however Andi was like no, you hurt my best friend by saying a lot of things and I deserved that and I "apologized" to the Buffy Time Capsule, although it would be better if Buffy was there. I didn't knew she moved!

Then, Cyrus actually spilled the beans and told me he had a "physical issue" and Andi laughed. I actually want to help him and I succeeded!

We went down to my job which is the Jackson Street Gym (not telling Cyrus that I was actually helping him but wanting to spend time with him as well) and I was so proud of Cyrus of overcoming his issue. I even given him a chest bump, then I started to feel something.

Was there chemistry between us? And why is my heart beating?

Omg Cyrus can't know about this yet....

Is this what crush feels like?!

Cyrus' POV

"Why do I feel like this?, why is my heart palpitating?"

Omg I was so happy I conquered a somersault and TJ actually helped me. Then Jonah arrived and his face dropped when he saw me and TJ hugging.

I ran as fast as I can to get to Jonah but I accidentally cried and in front of TJ out of all people. I know he doesn't care about me, like he doesn't know me that well. I never told TJ nor Jonah about my sexuality just yet. It's part of my stuff.

But I'm willing to open up, but oddly enough I open more to TJ more than Jonah because Jonah is with Andi or this Natalie chick I saw earlier. Jonah just makes me aggravated.

TJ actually makes me happy and like the song Back to You by Selena Gomez that said "You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you, I know it's forward, but it's true"

When I listen to the song, I resonated with the lyrics and why my love life is just full of heartache and heartbreaks. Even TJ gave me a hug. He actually insisted that we spend the day together after because I really needed that pick me up.

How in the world did I do to have a guy in my life who is a bully in real life, but very nice to me, whose actually athletic and very built, who is very good with kids and who doesn't seem he's a badass? I question myself because I just realized something. I have a crush on TJ KIPPEN!

Okay that's it you guys for this chapter and have you guys seen the Tyrus scene last night I'm happy and my heart is blushing for those two and I hope things happen more with them later before season 2 is done, however as for me, I'll be writing more and can't wait what I have planned for the book. Catch you guys later - xojoshy