Chapter 11.

Previously at the school cafeteria ....

TJ's POV

" I'm gonna face my fears!"

I'm so nervous giving my letter to Cyrus but I'm not afraid anymore, I said to Cyrus "Here's something I wrote about you, just read it and I hope you are not mad at me because of the things I wrote in the letter"

Cyrus' POV

"TJ KIPPEN HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!!!!"

So basically TJ handed me the letter and I seriously cried my eyes out that the fact TJ took the time to write me an apology let alone a confession. Wait a confession? Hold on... TJ KIPPEN LIKES ME? No wait, HE LOVES ME! I'm feeling so shook at the moment......

I'm so lost in my feelings at the moment, why would he like me? Although my life changed because of him.

TJ's POV

"I'm showing my true colors to Cyrus and I'm not backing down ever!"

I never thought confessing my feelings towards Cyrus would make feel so good and making me the best version of myself. I never thought I would find someone who actually wants to spend time with me and likes me back, hopefully.

Cyrus' POV

" I am so super confused now!"

The letter that TJ gave me that made me uneasy and queasy. My feelings for him are there but I'm just now more confused why he likes me like that. I just met him and he's one amazing guy in my life. When I first met TJ, he was this mean guy to Buffy who wouldn't want help from her in math. He was this jerk, yes I was there when I saw it however he was this knight in shining armor when he rescued a chocolate chocolate chip muffin and fetched it to me. I helped him accept his feelings towards communication and he helped me boost my confidence.

Why am I starting to say random things, I feel so goofy already.

Meanwhile at the Spoon...

Andi's POV

"Cyrus doesn't know that TJ is crushing on my best friend, me and Buffy should help him more"

TJ and Cyrus are so in love with each other it's so cute, yes I was protecting Cyrus before with the Gun safety issue, but I can tell that TJ really cares about Cyrus, it took me a few wrong turns to see it. I really felt bad when Buffy and I tried not to let them see each other, but it was the right thing to do.

Buffy's POV

"Cyrus means more to me than anything and I approve of TJ dating him"

The most important thing that Cyrus is happy. At first, I never thought that Cyrus would take some time and talk and make new friends after the Jonah incident. Jonah was part of his past and he doesn't want to end up hurt so seeing TJ in his life changed him. I want the best for him even though I'll be checking in once in a while.

At the swings.....

Cyrus' POV

"I actually like TJ, oh my gosh!"

I pretty much ignored TJ the rest of the school day because I was still confused. But at last I know what I want and I want TJ in my life.

The funny thing is I see TJ passing by and I see Jonah walking with him. I started to feel jealous that both guys were talking and somewhat.

TJ's POV

"I better make Cyrus a better time with me."

I had to bring Jonah with me, I feel like Cyrus had a past with Jonah but the problem is that Cyrus is one special guy and I don't want to ruin it after my confession. Jonah knows about my feelings towards his best friend so I asked him if u could date him, he was actually pretty chill.

Cyrus means more than me than anything. I love him.

Jonah's POV

"Why am I jealous of TJ?!"

Seeing Cyrus with TJ has made me feel confused and angry, like it's not even my nature to tell. I know that Cyrus has a crush on me and told me back then and I rejected him because I was still in love with Andi and now Cyrus night have a boyfriend in TJ and now I feel so empty inside.

I talked to TJ said to him, "TJ, just treat Cyrus well, but if you hurt him you have to answer to me!"

Cyrus means more to me than anything. While I don't know TJ that much, I do know that he will treat him well. TJ and I both know that Cyrus is one terrific guy and whoever makes him happy that's actually TJ.

Cyrus' POV

"My life is rested on my shoulders now, Cyrus, go get your man!"

I saw that TJ and Jonah had their talk. Both of them looked at me and TJ broke the silence and said that "I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine, Underdog, your really special to me, but I'm hoping you will say yes to becoming my boyfriend!" I said to him, "Not So Scary Basketball Guy, where do I sign up? Because I say yes to you, you goofball"

Author's Note:

Here is chapter 11 for you. Finals is almost here and can't wait to write more chapters here. I really hope you guys enjoyed this one because the next few chapters, you guys will be surprised!