Chapter 5.

Getting ready for the date....

Cyrus' POV

"I'm feeling so confused, yeah. It's hard to see who's right between you and I and I don't know what to do" - Chanel/Adrienne Bailon from The Cheetah Girls

The song that TJ recommends to me was right all along and I'm just confused with my feelings towards TJ. Like he's a great guy and all but if I'm being honest, I'm afraid to get hurt, even when I still have this stupid little crush on Jonah.

I knew what I felt for TJ because he's just a friend and then he actually asked me out on a date and I said was Um!

"But if I don't go for it, I might always regret, but is it worth us breaking up?"

That quote hit me hard tbh. What if I give TJ a try what will happen if I don't so I actually said yes to him. He was quietly with a Yes passionately he was so ecstatic. I can tell from his body language and his smirk after leaving the library. I accidentally blushed in front of his face and he was just in awe.

Meanwhile at the date venue.....

TJ's POV

"Who is that handsome fellow coming up right my way? Oh wait, it's Cyrus! Wait a minute, that's my date!" Oh MY GOD!

The feeling that I've been feeling for a long time for this day has made me nerve wracking, why am I so nervous about this date, like screw this?! I never been this nervous going on a date with a guy before.

Cyrus passed by and he was actually wearing a blue tux and blue pants, he actually looked really sharp. I swear, can he ever be so handsome?! Cyrus is actually one good looking guy. Why am I even sweating? I don't sweat at all.

He says "Hi there, Not So Scary Basketball Guy!"
I say "Hey there, Chocolate Chip Muffin!"

This date might be not so bad after all. I asked Cyrus if we can introduce ourselves properly and he agreed!

I started off saying "Hello there, fellow date! My name is TJ Kippen, well it's stands for Terrence James, so I don't mind being called Terrence or Terry. I like playing basketball and I'm actually the captain, guilty as charged. I'm actually not mean or being a bully maybe that's my image however, I'm very shy in real life but since I was rude towards Buffy, but I can tolerate her and be civil. I actually have feelings too Cyrus, so if you want to talk to me about anything, I'll be able to listen also, I have a disability called dyscalculia, it's like dyslexia but with numbers"

He said to me: "Well thank you for sharing, Terrence! My name is Cyrus Goodman, I'm a sensitive guy when it comes to opening up to people, I'm best friends with Andi and Buffy, I just get nervous around cute guys since normally I would be crushing on one. Jonah Beck is my dealbreaker but he always ending back with Andi or Amber. To be honest, Terry, I'm still discovering my sexuality and still curious and wondering who and what I like. But I am open to new possibilities. Hey, you were out of your comfort zone and you asked me out, which made me thinking, TJ, why did you asked me out?!"

I said to him, "I don't want to give up on a chance on a great guy. I don't want to rush or risk our friendship but I wanted to be sure, that I can actually learn to love, which you actually did. You taught me on what it means to love. Can I be honest with you, Cy?! I've always cared about you, buddy even when things were tough for me. I just wished, I wasn't a chicken when it comes to telling and showing my feelings towards someone! I was actually nervous asking you out, Chocolate Chip Muffin! I don't even want to begin with me being sweating trying to go up to you that day, but I'm glad I took the risk"

We both smiled and ate our dinner

But unfortunately something wicked this way comes....

Jonah's POV

"Hey guys, am I interrupting you guys, I really need a favor from Cyrus, well basically talk to Cyrus ...."

Author's Note:
The mystery special cameo guest is Jonah, were you surprised to see him in this story, haven't you? TJ and Cyrus finally have their date. I can't wait for you guys to see what comes up next. Don't worry it's going to be good!