Chapter 9.

TJ's POV

"There I said it, I like Cyrus"

At first I thought why would you spend time with a guy like him, he's so different from you. Both of you guys like different things, he likes baby taters, I like sports and competition. He's more relaxed than I am and I always assume that things are normal. So why can't I be happy?

The next day had me going confused, it's like I'm staying still and won't move. I would think about him, how's his day etc, etc. I bet he's not even my type, although I've been spending a lot of time with him and that's all due to Buffy, the best friend of my crush. I'm more confused than ever.

What made me so confused when today at school, me and Buffy had a basketball match and it seems like she's proving herself to be in the team but basically I've been spending time with Buffy to get to him, Cyrus.

Yes, you've heard me right, during the day I was so confused and worked up between my studies and I went to the swings, where I met him for the first time, he was actually pretty damn cute, I must say. He sang his swing song and I asked him about the slide song and I never knew he was this creative guy. You must know, I'm actually right now crushing on Cyrus Goodman. Don't @ me.

Cyrus' POV

"TJ can't like me, can't he?!"

You would think after spending time with a basketball star in our school is out of the question, try falling in love with him in the mix. It wasn't at the start. I was going through so much and I needed to take a breather. I went to the swings and then I saw him. TJ Kippen.

Why out of all people, he's the one that actually makes me genuinely happy. He keeps asking me how's my day, have you eaten, did you sleep well,? It's like he wants to get to know me as a person.

I'm in 7th grade going to 8th grade and my life couldn't be better. I came out to my best friends although I haven't told them I have a crush on the basketball star/jerk but deep down he's actually pretty cool and sweet towards me.

After Jonah, I guess it wasn't the same when Andi and I were after the same guy. Now, the sky is probably the limit for me.

TJ's POV

"Friends or not friends, that's the question?!"

I like him, no not just as friends, more than friends, it maybe hard to believe but I actually want to know more about my underdog, yeah that's what I call him, I used to call him, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin or just Muffin, but when he called Not So Scary Basketball Guy, my heart melted. Believe me I was smitten.

There's more to Cyrus, than meets the eye.

Buffy's POV

"I like TJ for Cyrus!"

Seeing how TJ and Cyrus spend more time together made me realize something, Cyrus has a crush on TJ, there I said it! Of course, TJ is using me to get to Cyrus but I'll play along since I think that Cyrus really cares for TJ and TJ is very nice towards Cyrus, so why not.

And oh, when we left the gym this afternoon, you may have not realize this but TJ looked back at Cyrus, it was so cute. I smiled so much because TJ was looking at me too, but in a friendly way. Both TJ and Cyrus have googly eyes for each other

I'm just confused with my new found friendship with TJ.

I just want TJ to treat my bestie Cyrus right!

Author's Note:

Hey guys it's josh and I just wanted to say I watched the finale today and I'm shocked with TJ and Buffy's new found friendship and the way that Cyrus called TJ cute when he passed his test and he was acting like a puppy, although this book will be in a hiatus for now, when season 3 begins or maybe next month you will get something from me. - xojoshy