Chapter 3.

TJ's POV

"What's the point of life now?, I didn't say what I want to say to Cyrus, it's because I don't want things to change or ruin my friendship. What if he hates me?"

You know that feeling when you want to scream out to the world that you are proud of who you are, I haven't disclosed about my sexuality but I am sure who and what I like, Love happens and it's there when I need it. Earlier this morning, I went to tutoring at the library with Andi, she told me, Buffy was with her mom for mother-daughter bonding! I've been nervous to talk to Andi since I only speak to Buffy and Cyrus.

Then he arrived...

Meanwhile...

At the other side of the library...

Buffy's POV

I really a need a favor, Andi! I really have to go hang out with my mom so please can you do me this huge favor, and tutor TJ just this once, I'll do what you want. I owe you.

Andi's POV

Uh, okay! I'll certainly tutor him, the only two people that knows TJ the most is Buffy and Cyrus and funny you should say that, Cyrus is the one who gets along with TJ and awkward?! I see him with TJ now?! Does Cyrus know that TJ likes him?! I can tell by the many time he looks at Cyrus.. His body language spoils it, After discussing with Cyrus that he likes my Jonah, I seriously want the best for Cyrus and if that mean TJ is the guy that treats Cyrus right then I'm happy!.

On the other side of the library...

Cyrus' POV

Like when things get any worse, TJ spotted me, I swear. It's like he doesn't know what goes on in my little boyish brain. Unfortunately, when he noticed me, my boyish heart starts to tremble and shake, what should I do? What is the meaning of this?!

TJ's POV

I think I'm going to ask Cyrus on a date.

I don't want to let him think I'm coming on too strong for him...

Author's POV

Well here's another chapter for my lovely Joshers please stay tuned for more where things go great or bad on Cyrus and TJ's Date?! and everyone's thinking Where's Jonah?! on this fanfic?! Well don't worry I'm incorporating him in the story. But my only question is, will Jonah get jealous?

Stay tuned! So two chapters today because it's my birthday today and thank you once again for the unconditional support of Swingin' By! I love you guys so much to death! Big kisses from me to you ♥️😘