Chapter 14.

A few days later, At the Goodman Household....

Cyrus' POV

"How come my life has never been easy?!"

I never thought I would have been so humiliated before but this takes the cake. I never believed that life was fair or easy. My life has never been this difficult. No matter what the difference is.

Seeing Kira with TJ broke my heart, I never been so ashamed to be with someone especially what happened in costumes day. TJ just wound up to be with Kira, I thought I had a boyfriend but it all seems to real to let it slip away.
I cried for days.

Meanwhile.....

At the Kippen Household....

TJ's POV

"Why did I hurt a guy like Cyrus?! He's too nice of a person, no a friend to do this and I guess the bully comes back into his life"

It's been days since I have talked to Cyrus, I've been taking care of Kira since the Buffy-Amber fiasco. I never come to this but I thought it was to get Kira off my back but she actually stayed with me. Being her clingy self really aggravates me. Basically I don't have time to meet or talk to Cyrus, my sister walks by me and is kinda mad at me as well. I hurt her best friend and I know how hurt she was, because I was hurting too.

Amber's POV

"To love someone, you should let go, if they come back, it was meant to be"

I knew that my little brother really adores Cyrus, I never thought it would be true until I saw the signs but that all depends on Cyrus if he wakes to be accepted into TJ's life again because technically, he broke my best friend's heart and kicking Kira's butt really was satisfying and Buffy and I was really bonded over Kira's defeat.

The next day....

At the middle school....

Third POV

TJ and Cyrus went their separate ways. TJ went with Kira, Cyrus was with Amber and Buffy and Andi.

Mostly, they never interacted through the whole day. It's just tough for both guys being quiet amongst each other let alone their friends.

When Cyrus stands up or does stuff, TJ reacts and he reacts very well, TJ is more of a commanding dog.

Kira's POV

"Oh my gosh, I didn't think this was my fault!!!"

I just never thought that it would come to this. It's just I didn't want the boys to end up fighting, all I wanted was a fair shot at a team. Buffy turned me down and so did TJ.

Being an athlete has consequences and challenges but it's more of a punishment for me.

Author's Note:
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter a little bit. I will be back for the mid season premiere of Andi Mack. I've been mostly working on my mental health nowadays. A bunch of things happened to me in a span of 2-3 months but I'll make it through. - xojoshy.