Chapter 7

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for awhile. I was grounded from it for a week. Now that I got it back, I'm going to update a lot the rest of this week. This chapter and the next one will be longer so you guys can read more.  I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!  -CatoFan1

Pic of Aubrey >>>>>>

_______________________________________________________________________________-

I woke up really late. I think I got up at 12 or something. I went downstairs to get something to eat. I remembered what Clove had said yesterday so I decided to ignore her. I went to training way earlier than normal.

I started with the swords to get some more of the anger out. I looked around while they were replacing dummies and I saw that some of the girl were staring at me like Clove had said. I don't even know why she cared that they were staring at me.

I waved to one of them and they practically fainted. I smiled and chuckled a bit. I then went back to training. I was getting really hot and sweaty so I took a break. I had taken my shirt off and all I had on was some shorts and a tank top.

Clove came in a few minutes after I had stopped to take a break. I just ignored her like I was going to anyways. I smiled at the other girls again and took a long drink of water. Clove started walking over to me so I got back to t swords.

I picked one up and started chopping them up. Clove had a smile on her face when she was walking up to me and when I started practicing it disappeared quickly. Something was up and it wasn't normal.

I was still training when I heard a scream. Everybody had stopped and looked to find who had screamed. It was Clove.She was on the ground holding her hand and trying not to cry. There was blood on the ground and running down her arm.

 I didn't think twice about it. I ran over to her to see what happened. "Clove let me see your hand." She sort of stopped moving when I said that. It looked like she had sliced her hand with the knife that she threw.

I grabbed my shirt and poored some water on it to clean it off. I then cut a piece off and wrapped it around her hand as tightly as it could go without cutting off the circulation. She had lost a lot of blood so I told one of the Avox's to get some food and water.

I cleaned off the rest of her arm and gave her the food. "Thanks Cato." I didn't say anything I just continued to clean up the blood. That's when I realized that I sort of loved Clove. I stood up to go back to practicing before Clove spoke up. "Cato wait."

"I have to go back to training. Whatever it is you can tell me later." I then went back to the swords. One of the girls came over, while they were replacing dummies again, to talk to me. "Hey, are you Cato?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I'm Aubrey. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand so I shook it and said, "Nice to meet you also. Did you need something?"

"No, I was just wondering if we could be friends you know."

"Ya sure. Doesn't matter to me. I could use a few more friends."

"Awesome!! Wanna get something to eat? It looks like you have been training a lot today and I figured you were hungry."

"Ya I have. Actually, as a matter of fact, I am hungry. Come on let's go. We can go find some place to eat." She smiled and nodded. I put my sword away, and grabbed my water before we left. I saw that Aubrey threw a huge smile at the other girls and mouthed, 'He's mine.'

I smiled at that because I figured it was just another plan to get me to be their boyfriend. "So where do you want to go eat Aubrey?"

"Doesn't matter to me. We could go to your house."