Chapter 14

Hey everyone!!! I'm so freakin sorry for the late delay!! I was moving, I had softball everyday and every night, and then school started and so much homework. I will try to update as much as possible. We are almost done moving and softball is coming to an end but, I have basketball starting soon to.

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up late in the morning and Clove was asleep next to me. She had curled herself up into my side. I smiled, and slowly started to get up so I could take a shower. I made it out of the bed and got my clothes and went to take a shower without waking her up.

I got out of the shower a couple minutes later with a towel wrapped around me and no shirt on. My hair was plastered to my forehead and water was dripping off my chest and shoulders. I realized I had dropped my shirt so I had to go out and get it.

Clove was awake reading a book when I walked into the room, and she looked over and smiled. I had already started to get abs from all the training and her eyes were sort of fixed on them.  She kept looking back and my face and then at my abs.

I smiled and shook my head and turned around so she couldn't see them. "Hey!! I was enjoying the view."

"Sorry I have to get dressed. You should change to because we have to eat then go to training."

"No we don't. Your mom said we didn't have to since we had been through so much and probably woudn't want to do anything really."

"Okay then nevermind." I walked back into the bathroom, and dried my hair. It was spiked from when I had  dried it but, I fixed it back how I usually have it. I brushed my teeth and put on pants and underwear on.

Apparently Clove had been watching, because; she made a grunting noise when I went to take off the towel. "Seriously!?"

"Yup!" She walked over to me after closing the door and then started kissing me. I kissed back and her hands were running up and down my chest feeling my abs and then they would eventually run through my hair every once and awhile.

"Clove......Clove...," I muttered to get her to stop kissing me for a second. "Hmm?"

"Can you leave for a minute so I can put my pants on?"

"Were you not enjoying it?"

"Ya I was, but I would like to get dressed."

"Okay. Keep your shirt off."

"Fine, but just for you." She smiled and left. I put my pants on and she came in. "Were you listening or is there a camera in here?'

"Maybe both." I look around and sure enough there's a camera in the corner.  "Seriously?"

"What can I say!?" I shook my head, but hugged her anyway. She started kissing me but her hands were rubbing up and down my chest and I was trying really hard not to laugh.  She realized I was trying not to and kissed me more passionetly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. We kissed for a couple minutes until she broke away and her cheeks were flushed and she looked embarrassed about something.

"What's wrong Clove?" She had turned away from me and wouldn't look at me. "Clove answer me. Please! What's wrong?"

"Cato my mom apparently set something up that I would be with someone from District 1. His name is Eden. (long e then den. Eden.) He kissed me and I'm torn I don't know what to do. Since my mom is getting killed, they are taking me to District 1."

"W...w...w...what? No that can't be right at all. No it can't be."

"It's true!!! Cato!! I don't know what to do!! They told me we are leaving in 3 days."

"Where are they staying?"

"At my old house.'' She was crying and all I wanted to do was hug her but I had to get them to leave and that she would never be with her. I grabbed my shirt and sword that I had at home now. "Cato! Don't you will make it worse!!!"

I didn't listen. I stormed out of the door and to her house. I banged on the door as hard as I could.  Some boy about my age and a little shorter than me opened the door. I figured it was Eden. "Hi I'm Eden how may I help you?"

Oh great! Clove will definetly not be with him. "Ya I'm Cato. Clove's boyfriend if she hasn't told you."

"That's where you are wrong Cato. I'm Eden Clove's boyfriend. Our parents planned this a long time ago. We are madly in love and she even kissed me." That news was shocking. I had slowly started slipping my sword out of it's case and I attacked.

I was furious. He was quick I''ll give him that. My sword kept getting lodged into the wood of her old house. "MOM!! DAD!! MY WEAPON!!! QUICKLY!!!!!!!"

"NOT GONNA WORK SHORTY!!" I kept swinging and I had slice his leg a little bit and his arm and his cheek. I saw an older looking women in the door and I slammed it shut. All she could do was watch helplessly as I was getting ready to kill her son.

Apparently, Clove had came wither her knives because she had pinned us to the house with her knives. My shirt was knived to the door along with my shorts. "Guys cut it out!!! Eden I know this was all set up, but I don't love you in the way I love him. Ya, I kissed you, but it was because of your parents.They were standing around and you kissed me so I kissed you back so they wouldn't get the wrong idea. Later, when I left I threw up! It was disgusting. I love Cato! He is my true love no matter what you say. He is meant to be in my life and I actually like kissing him. He is actually strong and has abs unlike someone who is really fat and chubby. He can actually pick up a weapon, he is a lot smarter than you to."

Clove came up took the knives out of the door so I was free and then kissed me. She hugged me tightly and gripped my waist so I wouldn't leave her side. "I'm never leaving Cato and he's never leaving me."

"That's right so stay out of the way and we won't have to kill you."  We started walking home after Clove got her knives and Eden ran inside scared to death. He knows Clove is a killer and now he knows that I am to.

"Cato, will you always love me and stay with me?"

"Why would you ask me that?! You know I would and I will always love you! How could you think I wouldn't? I fought for our love with Eden, your mom and I've tried very hard to keep you alive. LIke whne you got kidnapped. Do you not remember any of that?"

"I do, it's just, I thought it was all an act."

"Clove it was not an act and you should know that. I love you forever and will always stay with you. I won't let anyone ruin our love or friendship. We will stay together forever and no one can break us apart." I kissed her passionetly to prove it to her.

"Okay, I believe you." She started to giggle and I was laughing at her to. Her silliness anyways. When we got home my mom looked worried and then came and gave me a big hug and I figured Clove had told her what happened.

"Cato! Oh Cato! Thank god your okay!"

"Ya I'm fine."

"Okay!'' Clove and I ran upstairs and bandaged up the cuts her knives made on my shoulers when she pinned me to the door.  I layed down on the bed an Clove talked to Clove until she fell asleep. I got up and took a shower and then walked around for awhile trying to find something to eat. I was hungry.