Chapter 15

I went back upstairs late last night. I couldn't find anything to eat, and I did around 11. I sat down there for about 30 minutes. I went back upstairs and Clove was on the floor. I laughed to myself. I took my shirt off changed into some sleep shorts and picked her up.

I layed her down in her bed and layed down in mine. I heard her get up and walk over to my bed and lay down. She wrapped her hands around my other side to flip me over. She flipped me over and snuggled up against me and started touching my abs.

I went to lay on my stomach  and apparently I layed on top of her. She tried pushing me off, but I was to heavy for her.

"Cato..." She said rasply. "Cato wake up. Cato!"

"What! Hmm?" I accidently fell off the bed and hit my head on my dresser and blacked out. I woke up after something spilled on me. I sat up looking at Clove who apparently dumped the water on me. "Are you okay?"

"Ya." I rubbed my head and saw Clove run into the bathroom and I think she threw up. I stood up slowly and walked to the bathroom. "Clove are you okay?"

"No I'm sick. I don't know why. I was freezing so I came and layed next to you then you rolled over and I had to try adn get you off as quickly as possible because I was gonna throw up."

"Okay hold on." It was about 2 a.m. and my mom was asleep. I needed her. I woke her up told her what happened and she went to Clove's aid. I went and laid down and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of screaming and crying a few minutes later.

It was Clove screaming. "Clove? CLOVE!" I ran downstairs and saw Clove on the ground crying and Eden by her side. She was trying to get him away from her by screaming at him and punching him. I ran back upstairs grabbed my sword and ran downstairs.

"I see you didn't get our message before." Clove stood up and ran over to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kind of hid behind me. "She is coming with us. We are leaving now. Clove let's go."

"I'm not going with you!! Your evil!!!! I can see it in your eyes!!! Stay away from me!!!!!!"

"You say I'm evil!? Look at your Cato. He looks like he wants to kill me!!"

"Because He does!!! He loves me and I love him and we are going to do anything to protect our love."

"Well, would you rather go with someone who would never hurt you, or anybody else, or go with him."

"Cato has never once hurt me. He has hurt other people to protect me." I had realized my shirt was off when he started to look at the scar on my stomach. "What's that from? Did Clove do that when she got mad at you?"

"No it's from an idiot girl who tried to kill Clove and then me, because I wouldn't go out with her."

"What was her name?"

"Audrey. I think. She was my first kill and she suffered. A lot!" He gasped at the name and I knew that somehow he probably knew Audrey. "Last name?"

"I don't know she never told me. I think it started with a D though."

"That was my cousin."

"Oh well, I killed her now I can kill you. Her family didn't even save her. They were actually happy that I was killing her."

"That's not true."

"Clove isn't it true?"

"Yes it is! They didn't even cry and the first slice Cato did with his sword, they were cheering." He was so mad and then trew something at me. I wrapped my arm around Clove and dragged her down with me.

I told her to go over by my mom but instead she ran upstairs. I heard her rummaging through some things so she was looking for her knives. "Let's do this outside so we don't kill my mom or your parents shall we?"

"Good idea."

"We went outside and I kicked his hand all his knives flew out of his hands. I pinned him to the door with my sword and with his knives. Clove came running out slammed against the door and he slammed against the wall.

I smiled evily, and Clove was wondering what was going on. I pulled the door back so it was closed and Clove started laughin hysterically. Eden was very angry because he ripped his shirt so he could get his arms free.

He ripped the knives out of the door so he could walk. I grabbed my sword quickly and Clove had a knife ready at her hand.  Whatever my mom had given her had apparently helped because she wasn't throwing up anymore.

He made move to charge at me and I ducked and sliced his leg.  He turned around, looked at his leg and Clove threw a knife that got lodged in his hand. She threw another one and it sliced his arm and stomach.

"Take that jerk! Cato, would you like to finish him off?"

"Of course I would," I said talking in a British accent. She laughed and smiled evily. I charged at him sliced his other leg, and Clove helped me tie him up. Just like Audrey was. I ripped his shirt off and started slicing his back.

People had started gathering around and people were cheering again. The urge was back! I loved this feeling! I started slicing more and more. I stabbed him in the shoulder and then the other shoulder.

I then stabbed him through the stomach and then Clove threw a knife at his head. He was gone. Someone had already started digging the hole so we just threw him in there. "Nice one Cato!!!"

"You to Clove!!" We hugged each other and then kissed. Everybody cheered. I bowed and so did Clove. Someone put a table down and we climbed up on top and were marched through the town. We are know known as the Best killers in District 2!

 I loved this.  i hugged Clove and she hugged me. She wiped the blood off of my chest and stomach and I wiped it off of her face.She kissed me and everybody started cheering again. They dropped us off back at my house and we went up to our room.

"That was so fun!!" I laughed at Clove and she laughed again. Clove kissed me and started running her fingers through my hair. "I love you."

"I love you to." Her beautiful brown eyes had there pretty shine back in them again. She kissed me again, then started running her fingers threw my hair again. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled me closer to her.

She pulled away and she was blushing. I smiled at her and then layed down. I fell asleep instantly. I felt Clove lay down next to me and scoot really close to me. I put my arm around her and kept her close.

_______________________________________________________________________________-

OKAY PEOPLE!!! This book is going to have one more chapter. I know I'm sorry!! No worries!!! I will be posting a second book!! Cato will be 18 and Clove will be 17.  They will be going into the Games in the second book. There will be a 3rd book, but I won't give you anything about it. For the Games in the second book of this series is not going to be the same as my other Clato book. It's going to be a lot different. Also, the 2nd Book will be in Clove's P.O.V.  I hope you enjoy the last chapter and the epilougue.