Chapter 13

Okay! I'm giving you guys a special treat. I'm going to do Clove's point of view in this chapter. I may do more but this is the only one for now. I hope you enjoy!!!

________________________________________***********************************_____________

I woke up really sore and with really no memory of what happened the other day. I yawned tiredly and noticed there was a bandage on my arm. There was also another bed in my room along with another dresser.

I was so confused. I stood up and walked downstairs. My dad wasn't there but my mom and sister were. My little brother died of disease not to long ago. My mom is still pretty shook up about it. I grabbed some breakfast and sat down at the table.

"Cato, do you remember anything about what happened Monday?"

"Wait that was Monday, what day is it?"

"It's Wednesday. Do you remember anything from Monday?"

"Ya I remember trying to protect Clove from her over-protective mother and us have a sword battle."

"Is that all you remember?"

"Ya."

"Okay. Do you remember what happened to Clove?"

"No what happened to her! Did her mom take her!!" I stood up quickly and was about to run out the door to her house to get her. My mom grabbed my arm and made me sit back down on the couch. "Calm down Cato."

"Sorry I'm just worried about her."

"I understand. She was hit with something in the head  and she was knocked out. You patched up her head and then someone took her to the hospital. You were freaking out so they had to knock you out long enough to do so."

"I need to go see her!!"

"Cato let me finish!!"

''Her mom was sent to the mayor for hurting you. "

"Oh."

"Clove's father died years ago and she doesn't really want to live with her sister or by herself so she is living here with us."

"Is that why there is another bed in my room? Along with a dresser?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay." I went back to the table to finish eating and then I went back upstairs because I was tired and I fell back asleep.

Clove's P.O.V.

 I woke up with a bad headache and I was in a white room. I heard a ton of beeping and so I screamed. Some people came in and were sort of relieved that I was awake but also looked very nervous about something.

"Clove it's okay calm down. Your in the hospital. Do you remember anything from the other day?"

"I remember Cato yelling duck and then everything going black."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel?"

"My head hurts and I'm a little sore. Where's Cato? What happened to him?"

"He's at home."

"What happened to him!?"

"Clove calm down you will see him soon enough."

"I want to see him now!!!"  They stuck something in my arm and it made me sleepy but I didn't fall asleep. I just calmed down a lot.  I was pretty much falling asleep but I was fighting to stay awake. It worked.