Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)

Alright guys! This is the last chapter of this book!!!! I'm so sorry! But don't worry!!!!! The sequel will be out as soon as possible.!!!!!)

I ran around the training center over and over agian. I was trying to make a mile out of it. I was on lap 19. 22 laps made a mile. Clove was over doing her knives. I was running with a group and I was in front. I was rady to pass out.

I was tired, and I was running out of breath. I couldn't stop otherwise I would lose my first place. I mean. I was a lap in front of everybody because I was the first one out. I stopped and started walking and let everyone pass me.

I then started sprinting some more. I passed everyone again, and was now 2 laps in front of them. I finished first and got to go home early. I left the training center and passed out on my bed. I woke up to Clove singing in the shower.

I got up quietly and started listening to what she was singing.

As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke, as long as you love me, I'll be your platnium, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold. As long as you la la la la lala love lalalala love me love me. As long as you lalalala love lallala love lalala love me love me love.

I'll be your soldier, fightin every second of the day for your dreams girl. I started to sing along because it was a catchy song, and I didn't hear Clove turn off the shower and and get out because she opened the door and I fell on the floor.

"Oww."

"Don't stand outside the door and listen to me sing then."

"Your voice was pretty and the song was catchy."

"Re..really?"

"Ya. Why would I listen if the song wasn't good, and your voice was terrible?"

"I don't know. You really think I was good?"

"Yes!  That's what I'm saying."  Clove shut the door and got dressed and she was mumbling to her self.. I could just barely here her through the door. She opened the door grabbed me and locked the door.

"No."

"Yes!!"

"No."

"Aww Cato come on."

"No." She kissed me anyways. I couldn't resist. I kissed her back and then pulled away. I grabbed some clothes, and closed the door, locked it, and started the shower. "HEY!! You know you didn't love it!"

"I know! I need to take a shower before we go to that banquet remember?"

"Oh right! You take your shower. I'm going to get dressed."

"Good idea since the banquet is in an hour." I stopped talking and got in the shower. When I got out, Clove was nowhere in sight. I grabbed my suit from out of my closet, and got dressed. I heard giggling, and I went to see what it was.

It was Clove spying on me. I sighed angrily. I opened the door to confont her, but it wasn't Clove. It was some other girl. "Audrey?"  No! It couldn't be! I killed her.

'Yup! I'm her ghost. I've come back for revenge. I'm alive right now because, I was aloud to come back as human."

She pushed me back and locked the door. I was still in a tank top and a towel. She wanted have s*x with me to get her revenge. UGh! Why did this have to happen to me. She started to unwrap the towel, but I wouldn't let her.

"Aww come on." Somehow she made herself sound like Clove. It was bugging me and I was trying my hardest not to do what she wanted. She flung us onto the bed, and got on top and started making out with me.

She wanted to go all the way, because; she was adding tongue. She had ripped off my tank top and was rubbing my abs and then licking them. I pushed her off, and got into the bathroom and locked myself in there.

I forgot she could walk through walls and doors. She was naked, and I was trying to shield my eyes. She took my towel and I felt so violated. She got me onto the ground and got herself on me. "No! Get off me!!!" I shoved her off. Got changed as quickly and as neatly as I could. I was in my tux, with underwear, and my pants on.

I ran to the banquet and straight into the bathroom. I fixed my hair and myself. I walked outside and went and sat next to Clove.  "Hey, what took you so long?"

"Tell you later."

"Okay." Clove could tell by the look on my face that something was wrong so she dragged me out into the hallway. "Spill."

"Okay, Audrey wants her revenge on me. She wanted to have s*x with me. I locked myself in the bathroom, but she walked right through the door. She was naked and I was shielding my eyes, and when I wasn't looking she pushed me on the ground and unwrapped my towel. She then managed to get herself on me, but I then pushed her off and changed as quickly as possible, and then came here and tidyed up."

"How? If she was a ghost wouldn't she just pass through you?"

"No, she was able to come back as human. She could apparently change when she wanted."

She was angry. "Well, we will deal with this later. We are getting our awards tonight. We will deal with her after."

"Good Idea." We walked back in and sat down. I went up to get an award when a bullet shot past my head along with a knife. I looked to see that it was Eden and Audrey.

____________________________________________________________________________---

DUN DUN DUHHHH!!! That was the last chapter of this book!!!! I left a cliff hanger didn't I!! i felt so gross writing the s*x part. Sorry about that. I didn't want to get into detail so I left it at what it was. I hope you eenjoyed this book. Don't worry!! The sequel will be out soon!!!