Chapter 2:

As soon I jumped the first thing I noticed was the smell the person I just hugged did not smell like my cozy dad. I looked up and I nearly screamed in front of me stood my dad but he didn't look like my dad his beard needed to be trimmed and he needed shower.

But i didn't say anything yet. I wanted to say a lot but didn't cause it's not the right time.

"Dad omg I missed u so much"

"Me to Bella honey"

We walk inside our living room and took a seat on the couch. The place looked like a shit hole.

We talked so much but all that time he was hesitating he wouldn't look me in the eyes.Why I was so confused.

"Dad" I finally spoke up he looked at me

"What is it" his eyes filled with tears. Omg what I've never seen my dad cry not even when mum had died.

I walked up to him I cupped his face. "what is it dad" I said

"I'm so sorry" he said and looked down.

I was confused and scared "what did u do" I said in a calming tone

Before he can say anything there was a knock on the door I quickly walk towards the door thinking it's some annoying delivery guy.

I open the door wide and spat"WHAT" without even looking but when i did look.

I'm met with the hottest people on the planet. Three young man stand at my door all of them have black glasses on and they are wearing black from head to toe. I clear my throat.

"Can I help u with something" I said gently

They guy in the middle took a step forward and pushed past me with the other two following him.

Rude I said in my mind they all walked into my living room.

"Please don't do this" my dad begged while all of them took a seat on the couch.

"Dad what the fuck what are u talking about" I said.

"Looks like u didn't tell her? the guy in the middle said I glared at him. But he didnt look at me.

"Your dad sold you to me I own you"