Chapter 3 :

"What" I shouted this must be some joke I mean how could my dad just sell me. Without even realising I started giggling and then I burst out in a laughter.

This was the first time in ages I had laughed so much. The guys just stares at me blankly. Finally I stop laughing and spoke 'That was funny'

They didn't move this was getting serious

"Who even are you" I said a little serious now

The guy in the middle stood up towering over me "I am taehyung you must've heard of me I'm the boss of gangtan".

Um never heard of that I thought.

"What's gangtan" I said curious

"It's my gang" taehyung said calmly

What the fuck so a gang just walks into my house saying they own me

"What do yoi want why the fuck are you in my house" I was getting terrified.

"First stop swearing no one swears in front of me second this is not your house anymore I own it and for your last question we are here because your so called dad had been buying drugs from us for the last three months he ran out of money he owes my money I was just going to kill him but he begged me not to and sold the house and you to me"

I stood there not moving I feel like I've been stabbed.

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU" he stared at me his eyes icy cold Before he could say anything I ran. I didn't made it to the front door when I felt someone pulling my hair I fell on the floor.

My head was throbing. I stood up and tried to punch him but he cought both of my hand in his big hands. I kicked him in the balls he flinched but didn't let go of my hands. He wrapped his hands around neck and started to squezee the fuck out of me. Everything was turning purple I kicked and tried to punch him but he didn't let go. How could one be so heartless.

Then I see one of his men pushing him. He let's go and I fell on the ground my throat was burning I start to rub my neck. I was breathing like I just ran a marathon. "You're gonna kill her" said the man who just saved my life. "She needs to learn a lesson jimin" Taehyung said with his jaw clenched.

                    ************

What do you guys think??
Please vote and share 💞