Chapter 10:

I screamed again and again. But the man seems to get pleasures out of my scream.

I wanted him to kill me. It was better then suffering.

He cut me again and I screamed again but this time he punches me in the stomach and slapped my face.

"Hurry up just fuck her" the guy holding my legs said.

The man on top of me. Started to move and made his way towards my jeans.

No no no my inocence. My eyes were blury and I went numb I stopped moving I couldn't fight back I was useless.

Before the man could make his next move. He was lifted off of me like air.

I was still numb when I realised someone was picking me up.

It was taehyung. He looked straight in my eyes and I started crying.

He looked at my bleeding arm and his eyes darkened.

He gave me to jimin but I was  clenching his shirt.

He releases my hand from his shirt

"It's Ok I got this everything's gonna be fine"

Jimin carried me inside the car. I was still crying. He sat next to me.

I looked outside to find taehyung and jungkook beating those guys up. Taehyung was strangling one of them.

I started shivering.

Jimin hugged me and put my head on his shoulder.

"I have to go I'll be right back" jimin said and left me alone. I was scared.

Then I heard five loud bangs I turned to look to find all the men lying on the ground with a pool of blood surronding them.

I was shaking violently. After a while taehyung came and sat next to me.

He covered me with his jacket.

Jimin and jungkook got back and jimin starts to drive again.

Before I know my eyes got blurry and I drifted to sleep

▪Guys please vote you'r support means a lot ♡