Chapter 4 :

Jimin the guy who just saved my life bends down and offer me his hand but me a bitch doesn't    except it so I just stand up nearly knocking everyone off.

"We're leaving in 10 mins so if you wanna say any dramatic shit to you'r dad do it now cause you won't be seeing him again I'll be waiting in my car so hurry up and don't you dare try to run away because this time I will kill you" taehyung said I feel my throat go dry and my eyes prickel with tears all of them walk towards the front door but then taehyung stops.

"Jungkook stay here make sure she doesn't run away" the guy turns around and looks at me blankly while Jimin and taehyung leave.

We stare at each other and after a while he's looks at his watch

"You have 8 more minutes" he simply says

Oh fuck!! I had forgotten about my dad. I run back to my living room.

I see him his head in his hands and he was weeping.

I broke inside seeing this site of my dad made my heart week. "Dad" I sat next to him and held his hands

"I'm so sorry" he said once again

"I couldn't take it any more I miss her so much" he said and I knew exactly who he was talking about

My mum.

My mum had died in a car accident couple months ago it was hard for both of us to take but we promised to stick together.

"Dad everything's going to be fine" I lied. He looked me in the eyes

"I always know when you're lying' he said smiling a little

"Yes you do".

"You'r time is up" said the fucking idiot I can't even remember his name I stood up and hugged my dad hard.

"I will come back"I said trying to make him have some hope "Don't do anything stupid take care of yourself"

But before I can say anything the fucking idiot grabs my arm and drags me out.

"I love you "I mouth to my dad and the idiot guy gives me a weird look.

He was holding my arm a little too hard like I wouldn't dare run away from him he was packed in muscles. "Let go of my arm it hurts"he didn't listen images of my lonely dad came to my mind and my eyes started to water and I started crying.

The guy looked at me but still didn't lossen his grip and I could tell I was gonna get a bad bruise.

After crossing the road I see a black car I don't know what car it is because how can my dumb ass know anything about cars. This car looks expensive it had black windows and fancy doors not like the one my dad had.

The idiot guy opens the door and pushes me in

"Ouch" I say not realising who im sitting next to I rubed my arm and looked around and then I froze. He was sitting there

smirking.