Chapter 7 :

He winked at me and I looked away.

After eating all my food I was about to leave when jhope stopped me

"No one leaves until boss dismises everyone so you better stay"

I rolled my eyes and sat back down why is everyone so extra why can't they be a bit more like me.

After waiting for a while taehyung clears his throat and everyone stops talking

"Everyone is dismissed".

Finally me and jhope walk together his room is right next to mine so that's good. He gives me his number

"You can phone me when you need something" I smiled and said thank you

Poor guy he's so nice but he doesn't know that I'm going to escape tonight.

I walk inside my so called room. Hmm do I just jump out of the window that's kinda risky or should I do what rapunzel done to get out of her tower.

I go with rapunzel option because it sounds more promising.

I was still thinking. When the door banged open and taehyung walked in.

He does not have any manners."Do you not know how to knock" I spat.

Why can I never shut up I wanted to slap myself.

"So I see you have a tongue" I just stared at him.

"What do you want" I said calmly this time trying not to make him mad.

I was here to tell you you'r rules.

"Rules?" I asked

 "Yes, rules," he replied, "Rule #1, don't flirt with other guys. Rule #2 don't irritate me.Rule #3 you don't leave unless you ask me for permission. Rule #4 if you disrespect me there will be consequences. And last but not least, Rule #5. Do what I tell you to do."

"What kind of rules are those?" I frowned.

"Those are the rules you're gonna follow," he replied.

I ain't gonna follow no rules cause I'm about to escape. I tell myself

"But those rules are stupid," I argued, "Last time I checked I was a free woman."

Taehyung's jaw clenched, and his eyes darkened.

 "Last time I checked I owned you," he growled."

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
• Hope you guys like it
•Don't forget to vote ♡