Chapter 9 :

Wtf I have no where to go. The place is srounded with huge walls.

Life sucks.

I hate my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar. I walked towards the front of the house and there was a car.

Jimin was sitting at the driver seat with a bored expression. I could hear loud music coming from the car.

I could hide in the trunk I thought I had to be quick before he leaves without giving that ideas any more thoughts. I decided to run like a bull towards the car.

When I get closer to the car I slowed down my steps.

What if I suffocate in their I started thinking again.

That's dumb I've seen people in movies do that they never suffocate.

I walk toward the trunk hoping it's not locked.

I try to open it and it exposes it's self to me. My heart fills with joy.

Yes I'm having the best day.

But should I do it. What if I get cought taehyung would kill me.

Why I'm I thinking about it now. Something inside me is telling me I shouldn't do that.

I didn't get to think more the knob to the front door of the house started to move and I jumped inside the car closing the trunk behind me.

My heart was beating so hard it felt like it was going to come out.

After a minute someone opened the front door of the car.

And all of the sudden the music stoped. "Boss is so fuckin pissed" I know who it was

it was jungkook's voice

"Why" jimin said calmly

"That fuckin Rocco has still not given his money for the weapons he bought a month ago"

"Fuck" jimin said.

They stopped talking when they heard footsteps approaching.

It was taehyung he slammed the door after he sat in the car.

"We're going at Rocco's. He and his lame ass gang. We should've  never sold those weapons to them in the first place. Today I will teach them who they'r messing with"

Can I still get out of the car I thought. No I have made a huge mistake by hiding in the trunk. And then the car started moving my hands were sweating.

"Are we doing any killing" jungkook asked.

"My torcher would be enough" taehyung relpied I could tell he was smirking he's so disgusting.

Rest of the ride was silent no one said a single word I thought it was kinda awkward but maybe it's not when you're in a gang.

The car finally came to a halt and everyone left the car. I waited for few minutes till I decided to come out. I was surprised the trunk wasn't locked. Why would someone try stealing a car from a gang anyways.

I was in a dark street. It was creepy here.

I was still analysing the place when I heard a loud bang.

A gun shot my eyes open wide. My legs automatically started to move. I was running. Running for my life.

I ran and ran my vision was blury because of my tears but I didn't stop.

After running for what felt like my whole life. I started to walk.

There was an alley few step away from me. I was always scared of alleys.

Why I'm I acting like a pussy. I just witnessed a gun shot.

I walked past the alley and I wish I hadn't. I notice some men and they were smoking and they noticed me.

I pretend like I didn't just see them and keep walking. After a minute I realised they were following me.

"No no no" this can't be happening. My legs are still in pain. If I ran I'll die. Silent tears escape my eyes.

They start moving faster and I started to run I keep running my legs were getting wobbly.

It wasn't long when one of the men tackled me to the ground.

I kept moving. I screamed I tried pushing, punching, kicking nothing worked.

There were five of them. Two of them sat down and held down my legs. The other two down the same with my arms.

I couldn't move anymore.

The last man standing started laughing. He looked evil. He was scary.

He was scarier then taehyung.

He sat on my stomach and stroked my face. I tried to move my head away but it didn't work.

"Looks like we won't have to go to the brothel" the man on the top said.

I froze they were going to rape me.

"Please No"

The guy took a blade from the back of his pocket. It took me a minute to realise he was gonna cut my clothes off of me.

He put the blade on the neckline of my shirt. And ripped it.

I was lying on the cold ground in my bra now.

I wanted someone to help me. I wanted taehyung to help me to save me. The only thing I could think about was his eyes.

The guy on top of me started to move the blade I felt the cold blade on my arm.

And then he pushed it down. I screamed.

            ***********************

•Don't forget to vote ♡