Chapter 6 :

The first thing I notice is the huge ass stairs going up at the left and on the other end there was a huge living room.

The living room was in thr middle and the TV was on and someone was watching Cars 2.

What the fuck

I thought it was some scary gang. We walk up to the living room to find 2 guys sitting on the couch. As soon they saw us walk.  They stood up Taehyung was glaring at them

"This is Bella I want you to go show her her room" he said pointing at one of the guys "Rest of you come with me"he said.

They left the room and now it was only me and this stange guy.

"Um hey I'm Jhope I'm nice so you don't need to be scared of me I'm not like taehyung let's go show you your room" he said with a soft smile. We started to walk up the stairs. The mansion had lods of rooms Jhope seemed nice. He told me that I was gonna be fine.

"This is you'r room dinner will be served after an hour I gotta go get some work done so see ya later" he said with a wink and left.

I walked into the room and let's just say it's not what I expected. It was shit. I expected it to be like the rest of the house. It looked like they use this room to slaughter pigs. Is that why Jhope left at the door.

I walk towards the bed. The bed sheets had marks on it. I snifed it smells like someone had sex on It I shrinked away at the thought of it. It's disgusting but luckily there's a window.

I look outside it's not too high.  I could escape by jumping out I might get some minor inguries but I'll be getting out of here. I will leave after dinner I thought. I need food.

There's a bathroom and a closet in the room aswell. The closet is tiny and the bathroom is ugly but it looks unused and there was a telephone on my side table next to my bed and that was all I had in that room.

After half an hour the phone rang "Get downstairs for dinner go down the stairs and turn left and keep going straight you'll find the dinning room and don't get lost" Taehyung barked and hung up.

I walked out my room and made my way to the dinning room trying to follow the instruction I was given and I found a door I could hear chattering.

It sounded like there were a lot of men in there.

I gently open the door and everyone went quite. Seven eyes were staring at me but Taehyung's eyes got my attention he was at the top seat on the table and the seat next to him was empty he motions me to sit there I make small confident steps and finally when I reach there I sat down.

He scared me.

I was sitting next to Jhope the only nice one in this place. He hands me a plate full of food. Everyone started to eat again but I noticed one thing Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin weren't eating the same food as the rest of us.

They'r food included salad and only salad. "Jhope" I wisphered he turned his face towards me

"wassup" he said

"Why are they eating that stuff" I said pointing at them

"How do you think they'r so fit" he said and chuckled

"But what about the rest of you" i said

"It's our cheat day today boss,Jungkook and Jimin don't have cheat days".

"Who are all these mens" I asked looking around beign my noisy self.

"See that guy he's suga he might seems rude but in reality he's really nice" he said and blushed wtf why's he blushing he continued

"And the guy next to him are jimin and jungkook left and right hands of boss they'r the most trusted men"

Oh that is why they came with Taehyung to get me

"That's Jin' he pointed at the man who was looking at his food like it was his wife" he loves cooking he's really sweet and finally that's Namjoon listen carefully stay away from him he's a sex addict"

I turn to look at Namjoon and he's looking at me he lick his lips and gives me a lustful look I shivered in disgust. 

*******
Vote and comment please

Thank you 💞