Chapter 13 :

The rest of the day went on. Jhope gave me a tour of the mansion there were 17 rooms in total a huge gym a basket ball court a huge kitchen a swimming pool that looked bigger than the sea and finally a mini cinema room.

It was perfect It was every girls dream house. Anyone would die to live here but me all I wanted was to go home to my dad.

It was finally night my favourite part of everyday. I could sleep and I loved sleeping It was peacefull.

I was making my way to bed when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I shouted expecting jhope

But Jimin peaked his head inside wth does he want I thought annoyed.

"Can I help you with something" even I could hear the sarcasm in my tone.

He walked in with a glass of water and something in his other hand.

Now I was really confused I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You were moaning about having a sour body so I brought you some pain killers" he said.

He is so nice but why the fuck does he work for a gang.

"Thank you but I don't like medicines" it was true I hated every type of medicines ever since I was a kid.

"You have to take it or you won't be able to do the training" he said in a serious tone.

"I'm not eating any medicines and what training are you talking about" I said getting mad.

"So jhope didn't tell you. Boss decided that you will train with us every weekend because you couldn't defend yourself the other night"

"I'm not eating no medicines neither I'm I doing any training" I shouted

"Bella I'm going to ask you one last time and If you don't listen I will get taehyung to come here and I'm telling you he won't be very nice So are you going to eat your medicines" he asked again.

"NO" I shouted without thinking

He placed the glass of water and the medicines on my side table and left.

Where is he going? He won't get taehyung he's too nice to do that. Right?

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

•Don't forget to vote and share     
Thank you

o(∩_∩)o