Chapter 20 :

What are you going to do with it" I asked freaked out

"Don't worry about it," he smirked,"You'll see later." I just looked at him then walked over to the fire.

Jungkook then delivered a punch to Cole's stomach. He groaned, and Jungkook smirked.

Jimin came back into the room with the blowtorch. He handed the blowtorch to taehyung, and he lit it.

"You know Cole," Taehyung began,"I like you as friend but, I'm really going to enjoy this."

Taehyung  held the blowtorch to Cole's stomach, and his clothes caught on fire. Cole yelled in agony, and he thrashed around but Jimin and Jungkook held him tightly. I stared in terror as the fire got bigger.

I was shaking I had never seen anything so scary like this

Jhope put him out," taehyung smirked. Jhope put out Cole with a bucket of water, then threw the bucket at his head. I could see the burnt flesh through Cole's burnt shirt. It made me want to throw up. I looked at the tongs, and they were bright orange.

I looked at taehyung and he was ordering Jhope to punch Cole in the gut, where his flesh was burnt. Jhope did as he was told and Chole screamed in pain, and tears ran down his face. What can I do to stop this Nothing

This was a site of Jhope that I never dreamed to exist

"T- Taehyung," I mumbled. He didn't here me. "T-Taehyung," I said a little bit louder. He still couldn't here me over. I need to get out of here.

 "Taehyung," I yelled. He looked at me, and I handed him the glowing tongs. He took them, and I quickly walked toward the staircase.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung asked.

 "U-Upstairs," I replied.

"No you're not," he chuckled,"Get back over here." I stood my ground, with my back faced to him.

"Bella get over here!" he yelled. I didn't reply, I didn't want to look at Cole, and I did not want to be here.

I was having a debate with myself whether to stay or not if I stay I won't be able to sleep for months and If I leave I would get a good beating from Taehyung

 Soon an angry Taehyung roughly grabbed my arm, and dragged me back over to the coffee table.

"Look at him Bella ," Taehyung growled. I looked away, then he grabbed my face and made me look at Cole.

His face was in pain, and he was looking really pale.

"Do you have to do this?" I asked with teary eyes.

 "Yeah I do," he smiled,"This is what happens when you disrespect me."

"Can't you just starve him," I pleaded.

"No" he said boldly

Alright Jimin, give me the tongs." Jimin handed him the tongs, and Taehyung put the hot end on Cole's cheek.

He cried out in pain, and begged him to stop. I looked away not wanting to see this anymore.

Blood was everywhere on Cole's body. I was starting to feel sick again.

"Taehyung" he turned his face towards me.

"I feel really sick can I please go" I asked with pleedy eyes. I don't even know why asked I know he would say no.

"What's wrong" he said looking concerned

"My stomach hurts" I said truthfully

"Fine go but I'm not done with you" he said trying to sound rude.

*******
What do you guys think about this chapter??

Vote and Share 💞