2: He raped somebody and he is a womanizer!?

×REWRITING!/REWRITTEN×

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

Then Jack fell to the ground. A boy knocked him down. He saved me! Oh my god, I can't believe it. A boy saved me, why? I mean that is amazing but why?

"Is everything okay?" He asked me and I gasped. His voice is so raspy and deep, it send chills down my spine. Good chills of course. "Uhhmm.. y-yeah I g-guess.." Why am I stuttering!? Come on! "Okay, are you sure?" He asked again, not really believing me. "Yes, i am!" He's protective and I like that.

"So... Who are you, love? I'm Harry Styles." He said and I blushed. He called me 'love'. "I'm new here. I'm Sarah Tomlinson." I answered his question and he looked at me. He was shocked, why? "The sister from L-louis T-tomlin-nson?" He stuttered and I frowned. "Yes, is that a problem? What's going on? Why is everybody afraid of Louis!? What did he do wrong?" He was scared.

"H-he r-raped so m-many girls! And y-you don't k-know the problem!?" He did? Why!? I didn't know that! To say that I was shocked is an understatement. What the hell? "I didn't know that! I'm sorry. I'll go talk to him as soon as we're home okay?" He smiled at me and nodded. 

"Okay, love. Oh and look stunning by the way!" He said and I couldn't help but blush. "I can say the same about you. You're cute to! And thank you for saving me, Harry." I told him and he smiled at me. His smile is so beautiful and bright. "Anytime Babe. See ya later!" Oh my god, he called me 'babe'. "Okay!"

Okay I have to go to Louis. I really need to talk to him! Where is he!? "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON COME HERE NOW!!!" I shouted to him, okay maybe more like screaming. Everyone in the hallway turned their heads to look at me but I shrugged it off. "YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER SARAH FUCKING SHY TOMLINSON!!" Oh now I have had enough.

"Don't you dare to fucking call me that!! I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER RESPECTED ME AND YOU HATE ME! YOU NEVER PROTECT ME AND YOU NEVER WILL! WHY AREN'T YOU LIKE HARRY STYLES!?" He was shocked. Why? Did I say something wrong? Okay maybe I went too far. I should apologize.

"HARRY STYLES, MY SISTER, IS A WOMANIZER!" Then he walked off and his lads followed him. What? A womanizer!? How could someone so sweet be a womanizer? I have to talk to Harry right now. I refuse to believe it.

Notes

Chaptaah 2!!!

NO HATE PLEASE!!

Love yaa guys <3

~Vote,comment!~

Stay sexy ;P
x Lichella