He has something planned...

Sarah's POV

**Two weeks later**

I'm at Harry's place now. It's 6 o'clock pm here. We're watching TV now. He said he had planned something for us but i have no idea what. He just won't tell me. He also told me he had something for me upstairs.

I walked towards his room and saw clothes, accessoires and shoes on his bed with a note. i picked up the note to read it.

Dear Sarah,

I bought some clothes, shoes and accessoires for you. I hope you want to wear it and i hope you like it. Don't worry about how much money it was. It was really nothing, everything for you. I hope i see you downstairs in those clothes. I love you sweatheart.

Kisses Haz ;)

Aww that's sweet.. Wait, there's a little bit more.

PS: I bought something else as well. Look under the dress. ;) x

Okay, now i'm scared. What the hell did he bought to? I picked up the dress to look under it. "OH MY GOD!" I whispered/screamed to myself. "So you like it?" He said and walked over to me. I looked at him and raised one eyebrow, he had his stupid smirk on his face.

"Yeah i love the dress, shoes and accessoires. They are beautiful." I swear his face just glowed when those words leaved my mouth. "Really?" He said with a high tone. "Yeah. I do. I really love it Harry." He grinned at me. "So uhmm... I thought maybe you could wear that other thing i bought you. You know, so maybe we can have some fun tonight." He said and my head was as red as a tomato.

"OH MY GOD HARRY!! I UHMM..... Yeah... I like it, i guess." He laughed at me. "Oh come on! It's not that funny. You know what? Why don't you leave so i can get ready. Okay?" He nodded. "Okay but turn around first. I wanna pick out some clothes and stuff but i don't want you to see it yet." I nodded and turned around. After like a minute, maybe two he left.

I turned around to make sure he wasn't there anymore so i could get dressed. I showered for like ten minutes and then i picked up the clothes and other stuff and got dressed. Yesterday i dip dyed my hair. I love it. After like fourty minutes i was done. It's time to go downstairs and see Harry. I have really no idea what's going on but i think i like it so far.

I mean like.... When i woke up i could remember everything. I didn't wanna forgive him i really didn't want to but....i did. I realized that we couldn't live without each other. Well.... I can't live without him. When i woke up he was there.

So that means that he still cares about me. And he still loves me. I'm sure if i didn't wake up without him in that room then i would have never ever forgive him. But....i did. I'm glad i did. Because now i'm with the love of my life.

I still didn't forget what he did to me but i forgave him. And that's more than enough to me. I still think about my future. Our future. I still see myself marrying him one day. Getting pregnant and all those stuff. Our own new house. And so much other things. We'll see, maybe it happens one day.

I walked downstairs into the living room and there he sat on the couch. He's breathtaking, so beautiful. I walked towards him. He was dressed in this. "Hi. I knew you would look amazing in those clothes." He said while he stood up and kissed me on my cheek.

"You look amazing to." I said and hugged him tight. He looked shocked at first but hugged back after a few seconds. I pulled back and we smiled at each other. "I think i like it so far. So... Where are we going?" "That's a suprise. Are you ready?" Ugh... He knows i hate suprises. "Yeah i am ready." "Okay then we can go. Leave your phone, keys, money and all those other stuff here. I have everything." I nodded and smiled at him.