3:He is a womanizer and I like him

×REWRITING!×

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

I went to the Front Office and asked the lady by the desk which class he had right now. He is in Geography class right now, classroom 106. I'm surprised they gave this information to me just like that.

I thanked the lady by the Front Office and walked to classroom 106. I knocked on the door and opened it. Everybody looked at me.

Mrs. Walker walked towards me and spoke up. "Hey Ms. Tomlinson what are you doing here?" She asked me and I looked down. What should I say? Shit! "Ehm... I need somebody. Harry Styles." Harry heard his name an his eyes lightened up.

"Well that's okay but why?" Holy shit! I'm so stupid, I should have thought this through. "For a project. He must have forgotten to say it to you Mrs. Walker." I said to her and she nodded. "Hm.. Okay. Harry! You can go. But this is an one time thing. Don't let this happen again. And don't forget your homework!" Mrs. Walker scolded and Harry nodded, grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom with me. He closed the door behind him and looked into my eyes.

"So what's the reason for all of this?" He asked and I sighed. "Well, I really needed to talk to you Harry. And I'm serious!" He smiled. He's so fucking perfect! God what am I thinking, this is so embarrassing. "Yeah whatever. You missed me!? Good girl!" He laughed at me. Now he's just teasing me. What a dick.

"Harry STOP!!" I yelled at him. "Stop what!?" He yelled back. "Being so mean! I have a serious question!!" He stopped teasing me and tried to be serious. "Okay I'm sorry Sarah. It wasn't meant to come off as mean, I was just teasing you love. But what's your question?"

Okay this is it! I have to ask it! This is my chance. "Are you a womanizer? Do you really care about me? Or will you only steal my virginity? Harry I have to know this!" He looked at me. He was in shock.

"I-I.. Okay yes, I am a womanizer." He said and everything came crashing down. OH MY GOD. I'm not feeling well. "And yes I do care about you! Really. We just met but it feels like I've known you for years!" He said and smiled at me. I don't know if I can believe him. Maybe he says this to every single girl he meets or comes across. But he is the closest thing to a friend right now so I guess I don't really have a choice. "Okay I believe you. Do you like me?" I asked and sighed.

"Yes." He answered and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Do you wanna kiss me right now?" I couldn't help but ask. I don't know why I did but I just did. I guess curiosity got the best of me.

"Yes." He said and I believe I saw him blush a little bit. But I might be wrong.

"Can you promise me that you will stop being a womanizer if I give you a chance?" I asked, my voice full of hope.

"Yes." I gasped and smiled.

"Then I will give us a chance." I said and his response gave me the chills. Good kind of chills.

"Good girl." He rasped and I gasped again. God that was hot.

He smirked and walked to me. Then he crashed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as he held the small of my back. He mumbled under kiss 'I like you a lot, love'. He pulled away and I blushed which made him chuckle. "It takes time to like someone in that way and love is a completely different stage but I'm sure we can make it and be something great." I said which made him smile.

"Thank you."

Notes

Chaptaah 3!!!

YEAAAHHH!!

LISTEN TO STORY OF MY LIFE PLEASE!!

IT'S SO FUCKING PERFECT!!!

AAAHHH! CAN'T BREATHE!!

×REWRITTEN×

STAY SEXY ;P SEE YAA

XX LICHELLA