PART-2

Next Morning
In Mehta Industry
Manik came to office late as usual because of his beauty sleep. When he reached office found everyone looking at him and talking among themselves. He got confused seeing this. Before he could ask anything Vihaan's PA came to him and told that Vihaan was calling him. So he thought to everyone later and went to Vihaan's cabin.

M: May I come in, sir?

V: Yes, come in.

Manik entered into the cabin and stood in front of Vihaan.

V: Have you done with your sleep?

Manik hung his head low.

M: sorry. Next time won't happen.

V: This next time will never come. By the way sit down.

M: Why have you called me?

V: There are two news for you. One is good another one is bad. Which one you would like to hear first?

M: bad one 😐😐😐

V: As you say. In this office your job is going to end in two months.

M: What does this mean? And why?

V: Because after that your posting won't be here in this office anymore.

Saying he started sipping his coffee and Manik made a bad face. Then he scarcely asked Vihaan

M: Then what's the good news?

V: After two months you will do office in Tornato.

M: Sach??? 😶😶😶😶

Vihaan nodded his head positively.

V: Yes brother-in-law. Actually Tornato office needs a head and who can be better than you? So am sending you.

M: Yipiii

Manik was about to shout more loudly but Vihaan stopped him.

V: Manik, don't forget you are in office.

M: Sorry.

V: So, now go and finish your pending work and also start preparation to go there.

M: yes, sir.

Manik nodded his head and went to his cabin.

At night
In Manik's house
Manik with Manav, Bulbul, Vihaan and Cabir had their dinner. They were happy about Manik. After finishing their dinner they were sitting in drawing room. Manik was beside Bulbul in a separate coach when Bulbul started talking with him in a low voice so that no one other than Manik can hear

B: Manik

M: Kya, di??

B: Now I won't hear anything from you. You have to marry now.

M: What shaddi shaddi lagake rakkhe hein?

B: You won't find a better girl than Avantika I can give you 100% surity. You will be very happy.

M: Shh, di dheere. Please now stop discussion in this topic. Jab hoga tab dekha jayega.

Before Bulbul could say anything Cabir came there running.

C: Manik Manik

M: Aab tera Kya hua?

C: Ek bohat accha news hein.

M: Kya?

C: We have got another concert. We have to sing in the silver jubilee of a college.

M: Which college?

C: One minute let me check.

He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and opened it.

C: It's Dehradhun City College.

Hearing the name Manik and Bulbul became shocked. They became speechless. Manik took the paper from Cabir and saw the name again.

M: We are not going.

C: What? Why? We do stage shows. It's our life and you are saying you are not going.

M: Meine bol diya na nahi jaunga maatlaab nahi jaunga.

Saying this he left from there. Cabir was about to go go behind him but Bulbul stopped him.

B: Manik told you he won't go that means he won't go. Don't force him.

Saying this she also left from there.

Bulbul was going to her room in front of Manik's room she stopped and went into his room and found him standing in veranda looking at sky. She didn't tell him anything and left from there. She came to her room and saw Vihaan working in his laptop. She sat in front of him and called him.

B: Vihaan mujhe yeh accha nahi laag raha.

V: Kya?

B: Manik ke dimaag mei  Dehradhun phir se aa gaya hein. We have to send him out for a while.

V: How and where we will send him?

B: That I don't know. You have to send him out of Mumbai for a while. Give him some work outside Mumbai.

V: Bulbul listen everything has a good sight and a bad sight.

B: What? 😠😠😠😠

V: okay okay. I will send him.

Next morning
At Mehta Industry
In Vihaan's cabin

M: What? Where I have to go?

V: Mangalore.

M: Why?

V: There is a function and you have to perform there.

M: No, please bhaiya. 😲😲😲😲

V: No baby. You have to go.

M: Please. 😭😭😭😭

V: The clients are giving double.

M: No, please.

V: Okay okay I will give you more. But please chala jaa.

M: okay  😣😣😣😣

Precap: Mangalore???

Like this part? Please give me your views and Nandini's entry will be in next 2 or 3 parts.
Please vote and comment
Bye.