PART-12

That day Manik was coming back to his hotel after dropping Nandini to her home. He was on the way when he found someone was following him. He stood there and turned back to see who it was. He found two person there.

M: Hey, who are you? And what are you following me?

1st man: How is Murthy's daughter?

M: What? What are you saying?

2nd man: Yes, what is your work here?

M: Woh the factory which is closed from a long time, I had come here to make a news for that.

2nd man: Then ask us? Why are roaming around with Murthy's daughter?

1st man: Listen that Murthy is not a good person. He has ruined the life of many people. Because of one statue, he closed the factory. He didn't even think about us once.

2nd man: So, it will be good for you, if you stay from him and his family.

Saying this they left from there. Manik also went to his room.

On the other side
In Nandini's house
Nandini came back to home. When she entered her mother took her to the corner

P: Where were you the whole day, Nandu? And where is your phone? I was trying to call you so many times but you didn't pick it up. 

N: Oh maa, my phone's battery is dead. That's why I couldn't contact you.

P: You are getting married to Hqrshad today only. 

N: What? Why again?

Ashok also came there and heard thei conversation.

As: What do you mean by again? Hqrshad and his family wants that you two get married today only. We didn't call much people today. After some days you two will get married again that time properly.

N: But baba.........

As: Don't worry you marriage will happen just the way you want but not today. Priya take Nandini with you and make her ready.

Priya with Nandini left from there. Navya was also there. After saying Navya to make Nandini ready Priya left from there. As soon as Priya left from there Nandini called Manik and told him everything.

M: What marriage? Today only?

N: yes. What will we do now?

M: I really don't know.

N: Manik please you come here and talk to baba.

M: no no no I can't come there. It won't be any help. Rather he will become more more angry.

N: then?

M: (after thinking for sometime and then making a straight face) you come here. Come out of the house. We will go away.

N: okay.

Then Nandini cut the call and told Navya everything. She then started packing her bag.

Nav: Nandini, think again. You really want to do this?

N: what to think? I love Manik or will I marry that Harshad? You do one thing go out and check maa.

Then only Priya came there and saw that had not got ready yet.

P: What is this, Nandini? You are not ready yet?

Nav: Aunty, don't worry she was going now only. We will go out and let her change.

Saying this they left from there. Nandini change her dress and wore a saree. Then she covered herself with a big shawl and from the back door she ran away from the house.
Taking a auto she reached the station where Manik and Cabir was already waiting for her. As soon as Manik saw her he went towards her and took her with him. Nandini was panicking a lot

"Manik, till now everyone must have come to know that am not in house. What will happen now? What will we do now? When will the train arrive? We are going to get married right? Have you talked with your family?"

M: Nandini, shhhhh calm down. Don't worry. I am there okay?

Nandini nodded her head.

On the other side in Nandini's home everyone come to know that she is not in home. They start searching for her.

Manik was sitting with Nandini and Cabir when he saw that Harshad's men are coming towards them. They hurriedly got up and hid Nandini in a nearby room and asked her to lock the room from inside.

Precap: dhamaka

Done with this chapter. Hope you like it and guess what will happen next? Let's see how many of you guess it correct.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye.