PART-22

Manik, Vihaan, Bulbul and Cabir was sitting in the garden of the hotel. Bulbul has also come to Dehradhun as soon as she got the news that Manik has made the statue stand. But what she got to know after coming here made her shocked. Manik was sitting at the corner looking at doesn't know where. Vihaan and Cabir were feeling helpless that don't know what to do. Bulbul was very angry.

B: I had told you before also normal people don't live here in Dehradhun. All of them are heartless. They are animal. But you didn't hear me once. I had warned you. You were badly in need of this lesson. Now see what happened? Are you happy now, Manik?

Manik was still sitting silent.

B: Vihaan, book our tickets. We are going back to Mumbai today only. I can't stay here more. I am feeling suffocated.

Before she could complete they saw Manik running towards main road to go to Nandini's house. They call him from behind a lot of time but he didn't pay any heed towards them. He kept running.

As soon as he got on the road he noticed that two cars were following him. Harshad was coming towards him with his men. But still he kept running.

At one of the deserted place they caught him. But our hero was no less. Before they could attack him he started beating the shit out of them. But from behind Harshad hit on his head. He fall down. They started beating him. To his good luck Vihaan came there and freed him.

V: Hey what are you doing? You have done a lot. Are not that enough? I have tolerated enough but not any more.

H: I know I am not a very good oeeson. But I don't kill people. But you tell him to go away from here else I won't think twice before killing him.

V: You can't even touch him till I am alive. If you are man enough, then touch him in front of me. Then see what I can do.

Saying this Vihaan and Manik left from there.

Next day
At Murthy house
Today Nandini is going to get married with Harshad. Nandini was in her room getting ready. It was not a big function. As the time was less so they thought to make the programme a private one. Later they will celebrate it grandly.

Barat has arrived already. All the people are very excited except the one who is getting married. She never wanted this day to come. But it has arrived and may be her destiny also wanted the same.
Nandini was in her room alone getting ready.

Suddenly Navya barged into the room with a person covering his face completely with a blanket.

Nav: Please make it fast. Just five minutes.

Saying this she left from there. Now we can see the face it's none other than Manik. (I know you guys are very intelligent. You have already guessed it 😉😉😉)

Seeing him Nandini got up from her sit. She was shocked seeing him there. She was about to say something but Manik stopped her

M: Don't worry. Nobody saw me.

N: Manik, I just want you to be happy at any cost. Wherever you are, no matter how far it is just be happy. Please forget me and be happy.

Manik smiled sarcastically at at her.

M: Yes you want me to be happy. Why I won't be? I am going to abroad. I will be busy in work, will earn money and do mastiii. Life will go on. I will move on someday. Life must go on. So I will also move on.

But somewhere in my heart I know sometimes I will remember this Dehradhun, that Laal Pahar, the first time I had seen you. You were coming slowly slowly holding Alya di's hand. We were so small. You had got afraid so much. So many memories. May be I will remember. Yes may be I will remember.

But I will forget that I was in love with some Nandini. For her I had done so much madness. For her without caring about dhup, baarish, tufaan I used to wait on Laal Pahar. I have done so many things.

I will forget everything. I will forget my love. I will forget Nandini. I will forget. I will forget the love of bronchitis and arthritis. I will forget.

Saying this Manik left from there. Nandini was about to run behind him but stopped at her pace. She sat on bed and cried her heart out.

Precap: Marriage???

So, guys how was the part? Like it?
Please vote and comment.
Bye.