PART-23

Hello, everyone, how are you all? Me good. So, here is the new part of this story and it is also the last part. Hope you will like it.

Nandini was sitting and crying. All the moments they had spent together was coming in front of her eyes. She remembered all those moments when Manik used to wait for her, fight with her, do romance with her, sing for her, he made his first only for her. She was missing his teasing, his naughty talks. In short everything.

She was busy in her thoughts when Alya came in her room. She saw Nandini like that so she kept her hand on Nandini's shoulder. Navya has also come with her.

A: Nandini.......

Nandini looked at her with a jerk. She was shocked seeing her. As after the death of Dhruv she never attended any function. She also stopped coming out from her room.

N: Alya di... When did you come? 

A: Leave all this things and tell me what are you doing? What do you think you can live like this? You won't be able to live Nandini. What do you think he will be fine staying away from you? No he won't. He will also suffer like you. What will you do liveing like this?

Living like this 100 years is of no use Nandini. It's better to live a second with  Aur kya faida aise jeene ka? Aise hazar saal jeene se accha hein ki jis insaan se tu pyaar karti hein uske sath ek paal ji. Look at me I am living like this from the time Dhruv has left. I feel that I wish I could get him back only for one day then I would have lived my whole life in that one day. Don't do this Nandini. Don't do this marriage. Go back to him.

Nandini was silent for a while. She was registering everything in her mind. She was confused what to do.

N: Alya di, what will I do now? Navya, what will I do?

A: What to do means? Just run away.

On the other side, Manik was at the station waiting for the train. Vihaan, Bulbul and Cabir were waiting inside the train and Manik was sitting outside on the bench as it still has time for the train to start.

Suddenly Aatharve came there. He saw Manik sitting.

A: Manik, what are you doing here? And where is Nandini?

M: Nandini is there where she was supposed to be. At her place.

A: What do you mean?

Then Manik told him about the day's events and Nandini's decision. Aatharve suddenly punched Manik.

M: Ooch. What the hell is this?

A: (angrily) You don't know what is this? Could not you understand why she had done this?

M: But she had told this.

A: Is it all what we say in front of all. There is also something which happens in our back.

Then he told Manik about Harshad's plan. Manik was now regretting.

M: Now what will I do? I have to go to her and stop the marriage.

A: She has run away from the marriage.

M: What? Where is she?

A: You don't know where is she?

Manik was thinking where Nandini can be. Suddenly something strikes in his mind.

M: Yes yes I know where is Nandini.

Manik jumped out in happiness.
He pecked on Aatharve's cheek in happiness and he was like what the hell? Then Manik ran towards his destination.

At Murthy House,
everyone has got to know that Nandini has run away from house. Harshad and Ashok became very angry getting the news. They moved out of the house with their men to find Nandini.

Nandini was standing on top of Laal Pahar. Manik came there all the way running. Nandini saw him and ran towards him. As soon as she reached him they both hugged each other tightly. Manik broke the hug and cupped Nandini's face. Then kissed her forehead and again hugged her. Nandini was all this while crying. Nandini broke the hug but she was still in Manik's embrace.

N: Manik, trust me, I don't want to live without you anymore. I just want to live with you till I am alive. 1 year 1 month 1 moment whatever it is I just want to live with you.

Nandini was sobbing badly and Manik nodded his positively. They again hugged each other.

M: Nandini, let's go. We don't have much time. We will catch the train and go to Mumbai. Then we will live happily there. Di and bhaiya are at the station. They are waiting.

Nandini nodded her head and they started going towards station. When they reached there they saw Harshad was finding them. He saw them. Nandini hold Manik's hand more tightly. He started coming towards them. Nandini was just hiding behind Manik.

H: Nandini, how could you do this with me?

Nandini was just getting afraid hearing his shout. Manik was becoming angry seeing Harshad talking to Nandini like that.

N: I love Manik, Harshad bhai.

H: Do hell with your love. I had also loved you. What about that? What's there in him which I don't have? Tell me. The girls of this village don't get married to the boys out of this place.

He started coming towards Nandini. Mahik was all the while standing silent but seeing him coming towards Nandini boiled his blood. He punched Harshad with all his strength. Harshad fall down. Manik himself became shocked that he punched someone so hardly. Nandini's condition was no less.
Manik came out from shock first and saw the train moving slowly.

M: Oops train? Nandini come fast..

Nandini also recovered from shock and holding Manik's hand she got on the train and the train started moving fast.

They not only moved from the place. It was also not that they leave one city, it was the starting of their new life, new journey. Where they will be together, where there will be only love.

Here am ending another beautiful journey of Manan.

Hope you guys liked it. It was a bit filmy. Thank you all for the support through out the journey. Give me your reviews about this story. But check my new story MR BOYFRIEND on Manan. I hope you will like that as well. Please vote and comment
Bye.