PART-9

Nandini came back home. She was really very happy. After all she met her Aarav today. While humming the song she just heard from Manik she entered into her room. Keeping the bag aside she lied down on bed when her mother entered into her room.

P: What is this, Nandini? You are sleeping? Why?

N: Why? What happened?

P: Today us your engagement. Get up and get ready fast.

She got up with a jerk.

N: What? Now? But why so suddenly? And with whom I am getting engaged?

P: Don't act as if you don't now. You know you are getting engaged with Harshad only. Everyone knows it that you both are getting married. And where will you find a boy like Harshad now a days?

N: But maa.......

P: No ifs and buts. Get ready fast. Don't make me repeat again.

Saying this she left from the room. Nandini was thinking what to do. She took her phone and dialed Manik's number. He picked up the phone at first call only.

M: What's the matter, madam? You met me just now and missing me so early?

N: Manik, there is a problem.

M: what happened?

Then Nandini told him everything. Manik was sleeping on bed but hearing her he got up with a jerk.

M: What? We met and came together today only and we are facing the villains too today only. Why?

N: leave that and tell me what will I do now?

M: Let me think.

N: do one thing you come here and talk to baba about us.

M: no no no I can't come. They will bury me alive. Do one thing get married.

N: what?

M: no I mean get engaged.

Nandini saw her mother coming so she kept the phone immediately.

P: Why are you still sitting here? You didn't started getting ready yet? Go and get ready fast. What will I do with you?

Nandini nodded her head and was thinking what to do. Suddenly an idea popped in her head. So she got up and went out.

She came to the room where Harshad was sitting with his gang. She went in and called him saying it's urgent.

Harshad came out of the room to terrace where Nandini was waiting for him. Two of his men also came behind him. He stood in front of her.

H: Yes, Nandini, tell what did you want to say? Anything important?

Nandini took a step towards him while he took 2 steps backwards. Nandini saw his men behind him.

N: Umm...... These two?

Pointing towards the men. Harshad glared at them and asked them to leave. So they left from there immediately.

H: Yes, now you can tell.

N: what is this? You told me that we will form an understanding between us and then we will get married. Then why this sudden engagement?

H: Oh today when you had come to college, I thought you had come for me. Because you were not about to come but you came suddenly. So, I thought may be....

Nandini saw that Manik was calling her again and again but she can't receive the call in front of Harshad. So she ignored the call.

N: But Harshad Bhai, it is not like that....... I have never think about you that way. You know we are brother and sister.

H: Not real but cousin.

N: whatever. I never think about you that way. I need some time to understand you because I have never thought you as my husband.

H: But all this can be happened after marriage as well.

N: Harshad Bhai, think if this marriage happens now, it will be one sided. Then there will be a lot of problem between us and we may also end up fighting on small matter as well. Do you want that?

In mind Nandini was praying that Harshad should obey her. She was scared as well what if he doesn't listen to her. She was also planning to kill him in mind. She looked at him and found him engaged in his deep thought. She was hoping that he will listen to her. Then Harshad looked at her and told

"I have decided what to do..........."

Nandini became shocked hearing him.

Precap: shock.

Now think what might Harshad has decided? Guess guess and then tell me.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye.