PART-4

Ready for flashback? Some important things before you start reading. Here everyone knows Manik as Aarav. After leaving Dehradhun he never uses this name.

10 years ago
A small village, Dehradhun which is famous for a factory named Murthy Industry. The owner of this company is Ashok Murthy who wants nothing else than power and money. The main thing of this factory is the statue in front of the office which is of Ashok's grandfather whom he thinks as his God.

But this story is not about this but of two young boy and girl, Aarav and Nandini. Let's start.

We can see a boy hiding and watching a house. Getting a chance he threw a stone on the window. A girl opened the window and and he took out a red hanky from his pocket and the girl saw it. She gestured him that she will be there.

Then the boy came to the LAAL PAHAR and there was a boy waiting. The boy who was waiting asked

Dhruv: Aarav, where is Alya? What did she say? Is she coming?

A: Yes she is coming. Look she is here.

They saw Alya coming but with her a girl was also coming. Aarav got mesmerized seeing her. At the first glance only he felt some deep connection with her.

Dh: What happened? Why are you so late today? And who is she?

Al: Woh baba was home, so I was not able to come out. Meet Nandini. She is my cousin.

Dh: Okay. Aarav you be with Nandini we are coming.

Al: Okay Nandini be here only with Aarav.

Dhruv and Alya went to other side and Aarav with Nandini was sitting there. They were silent. But Aarav was continuously staring at her. Aarav had a guitar with him. He started playing it.

That day they went home. Next few days and went like this. They used to meet and spend time.

In these days Aarav and Nandini had started feeling something unknown for each other.

One day Alya and Dhruv came to meet with Aarav and Nandini. Aarav was playing guitar.

N: Aarav, can't you sing?

A: Of course I can. Will you hear?

N: Yes, please.

Aarav started singing the song Nazm Nazm (from Bareilly Ki Barfi)

Na na…

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na…

Haath thaam le piya
Karte hain vaada
Ab se tu aarzu
Tu hi hai iraada

Mera naam le piya
Main teri rubaai
Teri hi tto piche piche
Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

Tu itrr itrr sa mere
Saanson mein bikhar jaa
Main faqeer tere qurbat ka
Tujhse tu maangun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Mere dil ke lifaafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Kismat yeh janiya ve

Oh mere dil ke lifafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Jannat yeh janiya ve

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja (x2)

Main khwaab khwaab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na…

N: Awesome. You sing really well.

A: Thank you.

N: But I never heard this song before. Is it some new song?

A: It's not some new song. I have written it.

N: Really!!! It's so beautiful.

A: Did you like it?

N: A lot.

A: Okay then I will sing this song only for you from now on. When you are not here, I won't sing this song.

N: Done.

Aarav smiled hearing her.

Everything was going well but as we say nothing lasts long.

Precap: Flashback continues.

Done with chapter. Guess what will happen next.
Don't forget to vote and comment. Please guys if you can't comment then at least vote. I will post next chapter only when this chapter will get 70 votes.
Bye.