PART-11

Today is the day when Manik and Nandini is going to meet after two days which was like two decades for them.

Nandini's father and Harshad left for city early in the morning. They are going to come back after a week. Nandini has already taken permission from his father that she will be out with Navya at day time for few days.

Ashok thought that Nandini might be upset because of the engagement drama so she decided to let her enjoy so that she can be happy.

Navya already knows about Manik and Nandini so she was not a problem. Nandini had already told Navya about her plan. She has no problem with that. As Cabir was also there so Navya will give him the tour of Dehradhun because he has come here for the first time. On that time Manik and Nandini will spent some quality time.

Nandini was getting ready to go out and meet Manik. Manik has called her numerous time in this short span of time. He was really getting impatient. Finally being satisfied with her look she went out with Navya.

(Nandini's attire and jewellery)

They met at laal pahar. Seeing Nandini Manik became speechless as she was looking breath taking. After Cabir and Navya went from there. Manik came close to Nandini, he pulled her closure. With one hand he was holding her one hand and with other one he was tucking the loose hair strands behind her ear.

M: We met just now after so long and you are planning to kill me so early. Chhhh not done...

Nandini started blushing hearing him.

M: You look more breath taking when you blush and that too because of me.

N: You look no less.

Manik smiled at her reaction.

M: Okay then let's go.

Then Manik and Nandini started walking holding their hand in hand.

They were enjoying their time to the fullest. They were having fun also not to forget doing romance.

They went to the waterfall which is liked by both Manik and Nandini. They went near it.

Suddenly Nandini started throwing water on Manik. Manik was asking her to stop but she didn't listen to him and kept throwing water on him. She saw that Manik is coming towards her with straight face so she thought that he may become angry. She stopped throwing water and coming near her Manik started throwing water on her. Now Nandini was asking her to stop but he didn't.

Then they went to tea garden. They walked around it and talked. They came to an empty a place. It's a little far from there so nobody comes there. They sat there leaning to each other.

N: Manik sing for me na

M: Now?

N: Hmm.

M: okay as you say.

Then Manik started singing 'Hawayein' (from jab harry met sejal)

Nandini was listening the song and her head was on Manik's chest.

They had so much fun in these days. One fine day Manik and Nandini was sleeping on that place which has now become their regular places. Nandini's hit was on Manik's chest. Manik was clicking selfies of them because of Nandini's insistence. Then Nandini started telling that

N: I wish we could live here the entire life. Besides the river there is so much peace in here.

M: right beside the river. we will live eating the fruit and roaming here there.

N: yes.

Then only here for starting ringing it was from Vihaan. He took his phone from Nandini and want a little far to talk to him. He picked up the call and gestured Nandini to wait a little.

M: Hello, bhaiya.......

V: hello, sala sahab. Aap kya gul khila raha hein batayenge mujhe? You are going to Toronto in a few days and here you are sitting in Dehradhun leaving everything. What's the matter?

Vihaan noticed that Bulbul was coming towards him. So he changed the topic.

V: umm everything has a good side and a bad side. We have to live balancing these two sides.

Manik also understood that Bulbul might come there. That's why Vihaan is talking like that.

M: okay, bhaiya take care bye.

V: bye.

Ending the call Manik came back to Nandini as she was still sitting there waiting for him. He went there and sat in front of her.

M: My jiju, my poor jiju, due to fear of my sister he always stays scared.

N: issh.

M: you women are really dangerous. You are always behind our life. You guys are pain. You call me bronchitis right? Then you are arthritis.

N: arthritis is a disease Mr.

M: whatever it gives pain right?

N: so you are calling me pain?

Seeing Nandini's face Manik understood that she has become angry. Nandini got up and started running behind Manik to beat him. While he was running away for saving his life.

Precap: don't know.

Hello, guys, I'm ending the part here. How did you find Manan moments and their cute nok jhok? Tell me.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye bye.