PART-20

Next morning
Manik and Cabir started searching for children whom they will teach music and dance. But no one was willing to give their children to them. While roaming around they met with one of Manik's old friend.

(Aatharve Singh. Manik's old friend. He is married to Vivida. Has one son and a daughter)

M: how what will we do?

C: yeah no one is ready to give their children to us....

V: you need children right? don't worry i will send my children to you and then everyone will send theirs as well.

M: ok.

V: I will take your leave now and send them from tomorrow.

M: hmm.

Next day
At morning most of the children of the village has come to Manik. He was teaching them dance and songs. Nandini was coming to that way and found Manik teaching and also noticed he was teaching some wrong moves. But without saying anything she left from there.

That day evening Manik was going to meet Cabir and Aatharve. He saw that Nandini was teaching the right steps to the children. He went towards them and also started dancing with them. As soon as Nandini noticed him, she started leaving from there. Manik also ran behind her.

M: Nandini, Nandini, wait... Stop....

But without stopping Nandini was running from there. Finally at a deserted place he caught her.

N: Manik, leave me.

M: No I won't

N: Manik please leave me and go away from here. I can't be with you and you don't matter to me now. Can't you understand this little thing?

M: Why were you teaching the right steps to the children? I don't matter to you na?

N: woh... W..oh it's that ki....

M: What is it?

N: Woh I know dancing. So if someone does wrong steps I can't tolerate that. That's why I was teaching.

M: Really? Then why there is tears in your eyes?

N: Where?

Manik removed the tears from her eyes.

M: This......

N: It's nothing....

She again started going from there. From behind Manik shouted
"Don't worry Nandini, I will fix the statue and you will be my bride only"

Nandini turned back for a while to look at Manik and then went from there running. Manik smiled standing there looking at her.

After a week
In this week Manik has done every preparation for fixing the statue. Finally the day has arrived. Actually Manik has organised a function with the children at the place where the statue is situated.

But they can't see the statue as it's behind the stage. So Manik's plan is that when everyone will be busy in function, he with some of his men will again make the statue stand. At the end of the function they will show that to all.

At night all the villagers were present in the function as their children were going to perform. The function started and Manik with his men also started their work. Vihaan was also present there as he was damn worried for Manik. After a lot of struggle they finally became able to fix the statue.

Then Manik came to the stage at the end and took the mike

"Aap sab ka bohat bohat sukriya ki aap log aaye aur iss programme ka hissa bane. Aaj iss programme ka maksad sirf maja karna nahi tha kuch aur bhi tha jo mein aab aapko dikhana chahta hu."

Saying this Manik moved aside and the curtain fail. There they found the statue standing which had fallen a long time ago. But the Eagle of the statue fell down suddenly which shocked everyone. Manik gasped in nervousness. People started laughing. Manik looked at Vihaan worriedly. Vihaan assured him that everything will be okay. Manik nodded at him.

Precap: meeting Ashok again.

Hope you enjoyed the part. Manik has fixed the statue but it broke. Think what will be Ashok's decision? Will Manan be able get married to each other?
Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye.