PART-3

I want to know if you are liking this story or not? Because response in this story is very low. If you are not liking then tell me I won't mind and stop posting this story.

Next morning Manik and Cabir left for Mangalore for the concert with a heavy heart. As the concert was after 3 days so they thought to journey by car. On the way Manik was just listening songs and Cabir like kumbhakaran was sleeping. That's why they didn't notice that the road of Mangalore was block due to some classes so the driver took another root.

Manik woke up next morning and came out of car. He was stretching is hands and then he notice that they were not in Mangalore. He was shocked seeing the place. He got some flashback. Manik then woke up Cabir.

M: Cabir, this is not Mangalore. Why are we here?

C: Oh due to some major clashes main road to Mangalore was block so driver took another way but now he is not getting the way to Mangalore so we are stuck here.

Before Cabir could say anything more Manik started running. Cabir also started running behind him calling his name. But Manik didn't stop. He went to some places. Cabir also went behind him.

C: Manik, what are you doing? Kaha jaa raha hein tu?

M: Chal.

C: Chal ka kya maatlab hein?

But Manik didn't answer and kept running from here to there. Cabir heard him saying

"Everything has changed. Where is Nandini?"

C: Who is Nandini?

But still Manik didn't reply. He asked some people about Nandini but they couldn't say anything. He then asked about Harshad. They told him the way to Harshad's house. Manik and Cabir reached Harshad's house. They were peeking through his gate.

C: Manik tu batayega yeha kya chal raha hein? Yeh kiska ghar hein? Aur yeh Nandini, Harshad kon hein?

M: Nandini heroine hein aur Harshad villain.

C: Toh phir hum villain ke ghar ke bahar Kya kar rahe hein?

M: Dekh heroine ka ghar ka patah nahi hein hamare pass toh villain toh jayega hi na heroine ke pass toh hum tab heroine ke ghar pohach jayenge.

Cabir nodded his head in disbelief. Suddenly they saw Harshad coming out from his house so they hid themselves. They were going behind Harshad but Cabir fell down suddenly. He cut his forehead in this. So they left Harshad and went to the nearby clinic. But the doctor was not available. So the nurse went to call the doctor but stopped seeing a girl coming. Manik also saw the girl and kept staring at her.  In his heart he was expecting it to be the one.

Nurse: Thank God Nandini di (so the girl is Nandini guys. I know you all must have guessed till now), aap aa gaye. Inko jara chot laga hein. Dressing karna hoga but doctor sir nahi hein.

Nandini nodded her head. She also noticed Manik and Cabir. Cabir heard the nurse calling her Nandini. Nandini went towards Cabir.

N: please sit.

C: Aapka naam Nandini hein?

N: Ji. Aap please bath jaiye.

C: Aap doctor hein?

N: Nahi. Am a student. But yeah hamara gaon ka hospital hein toh free service deti hu as I am trained.

In this while Manik got a call from Vihaan. So he went to talk to him.

M: Bhaiya 🙌🙌🙌🙌 guess where I am?

V: Where are you?

M: Bhaiya mein Dehradhun mein hun.

V: Dehradhun??? 😨😨😨😨😨 Tu waha kaise pohach gaya?

M: Long story aake bataunga. Abhi rakh ta hu bohat jaroori kam hein.

Before Vihaan could say anything more Manik cut the call and went in where Cabir and Nandini was. Nandini was treating Cabir when Manik came inside and looking at her Manik was remembering the past.

Precap: Flashback

Finally Nandini ki entry ho gayi. Manik ko toh patah chal gaya that it's Nandini. Now it's time to see whether Nandini can recognize Manik or not.

Am ending this chapter here. Hope you like it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye.