Chapter 13- Sunset

((A/N: Wow, the votes on this are going up.. Thanks guys!  Once again I may be gravitating away from Keveridge in this fanfiction. I wanted to focus on Luke and the Timids a bit. You'll see why. Thinking about ending this fic soon and then starting a separate Timids fanfiction too. Not entirely sure though:) Enjoy and don't forget to comment.))

Timids

"Careful, Shaney," Drew warned, as he walked behind Shane on their way upstairs. The golden haired boy was huffing and puffing, trying to get up the stairs with his crutches. Drew followed behind, just in case he were to fall or need help.

"I'm okay, Drew," Shane panted, as he got to the top of the stairs. The exercise was a little too much- his ribs were still sore and he hadn't been out of bed for a month. Shane sighed and sat down on the top stair, followed by Drew. 

"You okay baby?" Drew queried, nuzzling into Shane's shoulder. 

"Fine, I'm just a little tired," Shane sighed, resting his head on Drew's, his ribs and leg aching like mad. 

Drew kissed Shane before standing up. He kept a hand on Shane's shoulders to keep him in position. The small Timid leant down and picked up Shane's crutches, before moving them into the golden haired boy's bedroom. He came back in an instant, quickly grabbing Shane round the waist and carrying him into the room. 

"Bloody hell, Drew, I must be thin after hospital.. You could never pick me up before," Shane stated. Drew had always been too short to lift him- it was usually the other way round.

"Ssh, you're perfect," Drew murmured, gently setting Shane down on his bed. The taller Timid glanced around, taking in the room. The posters, the clothes- it was so great to be home. He'd only been awake for a couple of days in the hospital, but the white, clinical walls had made it feel like longer.

"As are you. I love you. We were so close to losing each other.. I'm so glad I'm alive," Shane murmured into Drew's ear, before kissing his neck. Drew purred, before wrapping his arms around Shane's neck. The taller Timid continued to kiss Drew, his hands gently running up and down his back. Drew groaned slightly before gently lowering Shane onto his back, careful not to hurt him.

"We've got five hours till the guys come over.. How about it, Shaney?" Drew whispered, kissing his boyfriend deeply. Once he pulled away, Shane answered.

"Oh my god, I wish I could.. I'm just so sore and tired," Shane sighed, before Drew encircled him in his arms. "It's okay, I'm sorry," Drew replied, kissing his forehead. He was the hyper one of the relationship, but he liked to make sure his Shaney was okay. 

"Want some cookies, Shaney?"

"Hell no."

Luke

Luke spent the next few hours sat alone in his flat. Being older than the rest of the guys, he had his own flat. The tall boy sighed, settling down in front of his drum kit. Twirling a drum stick in hand, he played a few songs before pausing. He was too distracted by the events of the last month.

Kier and Laurence had gotten together, and Shane had almost died. He'd pulled through, thankfully.

Yet.. Luke was feeling lonely. His four best friends were in relationships together, and he was just.. there. While those four went on dates, held hands and kissed, Luke sat and stared at the walls. He adored his friends, but he wished he had somebody to care for in a romantic way.

Luke gently placed his drumsticks down onto the kit before standing up. He straightened his Metallica shirt and climbing over his music stuff to get to the living room. It was a mess- there were still food cartons on the floor from a takeaway he'd had the night before the theme park, and cushions were scattered everywhere. Maneuvering between the clutter, Luke clambered over to an old, lopsided film rack. DVDs spilled out onto the floor, and each rack was bursting full of horror movies.