Part Nine - Interview - 2018

"What?!" Liam yelled.

"Yes, you heard me", the old man said. "Niall Horan, the ex-best friend of Harry and Louis had become a cop."

"What was his plan?"

"Fake the friendship again. He helped Louis out of the jail and back to Harry where the other polices would follow him and then ambush both Harry and Louis. It was an idiot proof plan and it worked."

"So that's how the police caught Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Their friend betrayed them", Liam said, leaning back and breathing out heavily. "Unbelievable that I am hearing this story. I have waited for so long."

"That's how you see it? That Niall betrayed them?"

Liam looked at the man. "No, I didn't mean it like that. Of course it looks like that but they weren't really friends anymore. And Harry and Louis were dangerous. They needed to be stopped."

A silence fell upon them and then the old man spoke.

"It was a mistake to think that Harry was the dominant one just because he was taller and more masculine. It was a mistake that forced Niall to participate in that case and reveal his past with Harry and Louis."

Liam didn't say anything, he just waited for the old man to continue.

"It was a rainy day when Louis returned back to Harry's and it all went down."