Part Ten - Harry & Louis - 1991

Louis stepped inside the small cabin where they were staying and Harry ran straight to his arms.

"You got out!" Harry cried out. "How? How did you do that? I thought I would never see you again."

There were bullet holes around the cabin's walls. Louis saw them and knew Harry had panicked.

"Niall", Louis said. "He is a cop now. He helped me out."

"I was so afraid you wouldn't come back", Harry said and kissed Louis passionately. Louis answered the kiss and pulled of his wet jacket before wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

"I would never leave you alone", Louis muttered against his lips. The tears ran down Harry's cheeks as he kissed Louis even harder.

That's when they heard a voice outside.

"You're surrounded! Come out, hands where we can see them!"

The two lads shared a look and Louis smiled sadly at Harry. "Guess I should've known."

"What do we do?"

Louis walked to the bed and took the bag underneath it and opened it. He handed Harry a gun and took one for himself too.

"We go out with a bang", Louis said and pulled Harry in for another kiss.

Then they stepped outside, firing their guns at the police men. The first bullet that hit Harry made him drop on his knees but he didn't stop shooting. Louis was standing next to him but then he got shot too and he dropped next to Harry. The police men were firing at them on full blast, and the bullets hit them over and over again in the middle body.

"I love you", Louis mouthed to Harry.

"I love you", Harry mouthed back and then two bullets hit them both in the head and they died.

The polices stopped firing, all but one who hadn't fired his gun, not even once. It was Niall Horan, staring at the bodies of his two ex-best friends. A tear ran down his cheek, even though he knew it was partly his fault.

"I'm sorry", he whispered and turned around and left without another look at the notorious duo's bodies lying on the ground.

It was over.