Chapter One

"Colby I never knew." Sam says quietly. I look down and sigh.

"Because I never told anyone. Well Elton and Aaron know.....I think Corey....and Brennen. Okay almost everyone knows but they don't know everything. They don't know about the suicide attempt, they don't know the voices came back either." I say looking at Sam.

"Colby you need help."

"No.....no I don't. I need you Sam." I say looking at him with a pleading look.

"Colby." Sam says looking me in the eyes and holding my hands, "I love you, very much but you need help for God's sake."

"They will just come back without you Sam. You are the only help I need. Trust me."

"Which is why you need real actual help Colby. You can't rely on me to do everything for you. Trust me on this. You need real doctor help." Sam says. I shake my head and release his hands.

"No. No. I don't need it Sam."

Yes you do. This is just a sign your pathetic without him

"I don't need it Sam." I stare at him with tears in my eyes.

Worthless Colby. That's what you are.

"Sam....you.....you brought them out."

"That is why you need help Colby. Please let me help you. We can go to a doctor."

Do you really want to upset Sam because you didn't go. What a boyfriend you are

I don't want to go

I'll just hurt Sam

It'll hurt me too now get out of my head

Goodbye Colby......for now

"Sam I'm not going. End of dicussion. Let's go." I say standing up suddenly angry.

"Colby....wait."

"Let's go!" I snap making Sam jump, "I'm not in the mood for this."

"Okay. Okay." Sam says getting in his wheel chair, "I'm sorry." Sam whispers.

"When I say I don't need help then I don't need help." I whisper back obviously still angry, "I just want to get home." I say putting Sam in the car and throwing the wheelchair in the back driving back home.

Once we enter the house Sam rolls his way to the living room and I walk upstairs sitting on the bed and loving the darkness of my bedroom.

Hello Colby *in sing song voice* I'm baaack

"Fuck."