Chapter Fifteen

"You called Sam?" My therapist asks shocked. It's been only twenty minutes and we wanted half that time just talking about random stuff until she asked me what happened in the past two days.

"Yeah. I did. I had too." I say looking at her. She writes something on the piece of paper she's holding and nods her head.

"I understand. Are you still contacting him?"

"No. No. We wanted to go back to the regular terms until we both recovered." I told her with a serious look. She nods her head again and scribbles something else down.

"Well how are you after..." She says pausing in the middle not knowing if she should say what she wants.

"After Brennen?" I asks. She nods her head and I move my hand around, "I'm definitely still hurting from what he did but it's in the past. I know it's okay to cry if I need too and if I need help I know to go to people. But in all honesty, right now, I'm forcing on myself, my friends and my Sam.

I can't hide the fact that Brennen hurt me but he's not important right now. For the first time in forever, I'm actually happy after a life changing event." I say smiling. She smiles at me in that 'awe he's learned' way. She looks over at her clock and sighs.

"Well Mr. Brock you don't wanna miss your dinner know do you?"

"It's only three - fifteen." I tell her with a confusing look.

"Yes, but it looks like you don't need me anymore. I'm gonna run your appointments with our boss and see if your clear but as of right now your clear from me." She says standing up. And grabs a card and turns around handing it to me.

"Don't be afraid to call in the future. You know where I am. I believe we are finished here." She says putting her hand out. I look at her with exciting eyes and shake her hand, happily.

"Thank you." I whisper. She nods her head and pats my back.

"Now get home Colby. You don't wanna be late." She says with a smile but exciting evil eyes. She's up to something.

"You know something."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She says her eye brows raising, "now leave. Leave. Go home." She says smiling while opening the door.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye Colby." She says waving. I hear her shut the door gently once I walk out and head to my car. Driving home I put on some music to make me feel more free.

About fifteen minutes later I pull up into the drive way with a exciting look. 'My therapy just ended',  I thought to myself.

I open my car door and walk inside the house putting my key on the wall. I yell that I'm home and head Corey's voice, telling me to come to the living room.

I do as told and turn around walking into the living room and freeze. There right in front of me is who I've been waiting for with his blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Sam." I say in a whisper. He smiles at me and takes a step closer.

"Hey Colby." He says smiling, "miss me?"