Chapter Eleven

Sitting on Brennen's couch I pull my knees to my chest and shiver in disgust. I look over at Brennen who is grabbing a drink.

"Here drink this." He says motoned as he hands me a cup of water. I shake my head and look away.

"I don't regret it." He says smirking at me as he sits down. I look over at him and notice he put his sweatpants on while I'm only in my boxers. He put the on for me.

"Y - you basically..."

"I know." Brennen says smugly. He reaches over and touches my cheek. I instantly flinch and I try scooting back. I start to tear up so I look down quickly.

"Y-you ruined me! D - don't touch me again!" I scream. I quickly get up and grab my clothes before he grabs my wrist. I start yanking before he slaps me.

"Don't leave!!! You can't disrespect me like that!"

"I'll do what I want to do!" I scream in his face. I yank as hard as he can but he squeezes harder causing me to moan in pain from my wrist.

"I promise this won't happen again but I had fun while I had it." He says before letting my wrist go. I open the door and look back at him.

"Don't expect me to do you any favors ever again. If you ever find yourself drunk find someone else to take care of your lazy ass." I say before walking out with tears in my face. I jumped in my car and start driving home.

Once I pull into the driveway I throw on my clothes which are ripped anyways since....he ripped them off.

I check the time on my phone and sigh when I see how late it is. 1:32am.

I walk inside and close the door trying to be quiet but my sobs make it hard. I look in the living room and see all the roommates.

The look up and Elton looks at me sadly, "Colby? We we're worried. What's wrong?" He says standing up. I look at him with sadness in my eyes before I break down in another sob. He quickly embraces me while I cry in his shoulder.

"Colby what happened?"

"Bren-Brennen....he....I tried to help....and..." I try saying before I start shaking me head.

"Hey it's okay. You can tell us later. Let's get you into new clothes okay?" Elton asks. I nod my head and walk up stairs with him beside me.

"I'll let you get dressed. Come downstairs when you're done?" Elton asks. I nod my head and walk into my room while closing the door. I quickly get dressed into some sweatpants and a baggy shirt, which I normally don't do at night but the roommates don't need to see the marks.

I make my way downstairs after I calmed down and walked into the living room. Elton looks up and gives me some water.

Saying thanks very quietly I sit on the couch and put my legs against my chest after putting my cup on the floor.

"So what happened?" Corey asks. I look over at him and sigh.

"Brennen raped me." I say with no emotion, "and all I did was try and help him....and he did that in return." I say as I feel the tears come but I blink them away not wanting to cry again.

"Wanna tell us what happened?" Elton asks. I look up and see everyone's face. Mix with anger and sadness.

I nod my head and sigh before I start telling them everything.

*Flashback*

"Brennen please don't do this." I say begging for him to stop. He keeps kissing my neck before I push him off.

He looks at me in anger before he comes over and lifts his hand. I close my eyes waiting for his hand to slap me but instead he grabs my wrist hard.

"Never push me away! You understand?" Brennen says. He drags me to the couch and pins me.

"Stop! Please don't do this! Please!" I scream as he ripped my shirt and pulls down my pants. I try kicking my legs and roll off the couch but he holds me tighter.

"Brennen......you need to stop."

"This can show everyone that you are my territory. Not Sam's."