Chapter Two

It's been a couple days and I don't want to leave my room. I have just to go to the doctor with Sam and check on his fake leg but other than that I don't want to leave. Neither do the voices.

They got worse. I have multiple. I can tell and some are meaner than the others. I probably sound really insane right now but they just won't leave me.

Sam barley wants to be in the room with me. My behavior has changed dramatically. I'm so angry or always tried. Sam is trying to get me help but I always refuse. I think he's also scared of my new behavior.

"Colby can I come inside?" I hear Sam say outside my door. I crawl over to the door and open it then crawl back to the comftable spot on my bed.

"Yeah?" I say when Sam walks in.

"You have a appointment with Doctor Kels. She's a therapist and she's going to help you. It's tomorrow at noon. If you don't go I'll force you to." Sam says looking at me.

"What the hell? Why Sam, why? I don't need help and I'm not going."

"Yes you do Colby! You need serious help! You have changed so much ever since you told me and like I said I'll just force you to go."

"Yeah whatever.... I've told you before being by you is the only help I need."

"I know that Colby but I have to leave. My new leg is in Missouri and they need me there to try it out and stuff."

"Your gonna leave me?"  I say sitting up straighter, "when?"

"Tomorrow at three." Sam says looking at me. I sigh and sit back getting angry and sad.

"I uh, also think you and I should, maybe take a break.......just for awhile. Until we are both better. There's a lot in both of our lives right now." Sam says looking down.

"You're breaking up with me....."

"I'm sorry Colby. Not for long though just while I'm gone and while you're getting help. You need to learn how to take care of your self." Sam says looking back at me.

"Sam.....I'm sorry."

"You need help Colbs. You scare me sometimes with your new behavior. I love you." Sam says leaving my bedroom and closing the door.

It was only a matter of time until he left you Colby

"I know.... I wish it wasn't this soon...."