Chapter Eight

"So Colby it's been about a week since Sam has left. How have you been since our last visit after he left?" Doctor Kels ask. I look at her and sigh, shurgging my shoulders.

"I'm fine but there's days I want to stay in my room and not move. There's days I don't want to eat. There's days I honestly want to cut but

I always have Sam on my mind....he wants me to be better and I want the same.Hurting him again would kill me more so I always get out of bed...for him." I answer honestly.

"It sounds like you're making wonderful progress then. Most people can't even thing about the most important thing to motivate them to get up. It's progress. I'm guessing you guys aren't calling each other?"

"No. Sam is too busy with therapy and stuff. He also said that while I'm learning how to take care of myself he doesn't want a stupid screen to ruin what's already happening."

"It sounds like you're boyfriend really cares about you Colby."

"Well....ex boyfriend. It hurts and feels weird to say that but we'll be fine when he comes back. I can feel it."

"That's great. So just a few more questions and then you can go home. Is that okay?"

"Sounds perfect." I answer with a smile.

*30 minutes later*

"Okay Colby. I'll see you in two days at 2:30pm, okay?"

"Sounds good. Thank you."

"No problem and make sure to keep taking those excerises we talked about and pills. You're doing amazing progress." Doctor Kels says as she shakes my hand and leads me out into the hallway. I walk down and say bye to the girl behind the counter, Carey.

Heading home I hear my phone go off and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Coooolby bro! Hey it's Brennen."