Chapter 64

Tris POV (Final Chapter)

Tobias and I just cuddled on the couch all day, talking and stuff until it was 4.
I forgot Christina had wanted to meet me early. I was about to get up when the door swung open revealing Christina.

"Oh hey, ever heard of knocking?" Tobias says. I giggle and Christina glares at him.

"YOU 30 SECONDS LATE!!" Christina screams.

"Girl will you calm down!" I say.

"We need to get ready!" She says. I groan.

"I am wearing this," I say pointing to my outfit. "Either you like it or you don't." I say smiling innocently. She glares at me but soon replaces it with a smile.

"Let's go then! I had Will wait in the hall because I didn't know how many people it would take to drag you outta here." She says. This time, I'm glaring at her. I grab Tobias's hand and we walk down to Zeke's apartment.

When we arrive everyone is already waiting for us.

"There are the pansycakes!" Uriah says. I glare at him.

"Ok get in a circle people! Truth or dare time!" Zeke says smiling evilly.

"Ok Mar-" suddenly Zeke is cut off when the door bursts open and gunshots fill the air. Everything happens so fast, I don't even see who got hit, or what's happening.

Alright guys that's the last chapter! Thank you so much for this amazing journey I love you all so so so much! There will be a sequel up very soon!!!

P.s. Did anyone notice I ended at chapter 64? Get it? 6 4 FOURTRIS! Ok I'm done! Bye guys😂😚💙