Chapter 16

Ok let's just get to the chapter.

Tris POV

I sit in the principals office.

"Sooo...." I say twiddling my thumbs. "Um... Am I supposed to say something?" I say.

"Tris, why did you punch Lauren? She's a wonderful student and person. I just don't understand." He says tilting his head in cofusion.

I don't want to act all innocent and small, to I laugh and say, "HA! Wow you're describing the complete opposite of her. Where have you been?" I then put my feet up on his desk hoping he'll dismiss me.

He clenches his teeth. "Very well, I'll just have to talk to Lauren then. You're dismissed." He unfolds his hands and moves over to his computer.

I shrug leave, then the bell rings for lunch and I go to find my friends.

"TRIS!" Says Christina running towards me. "OMG what happend?!" She says breathless.

"What do you mean what happend?" I question.

"I mean, what did he say? Detention? Suspension? ANYTHING?"

"Nope." I say, popping the P and smiling.

Her jaw has pretty much fallen to the floor.

"What?" I ask

"He usually is not one to say nothing! I heard some guy tripped someone in the hall and he got suspended." She says

I open my locker.

"Well, I don't know. She started it anyway."

"Hmm..." She says twirling her hair.

I look at her and she's biting her lip. She always does that when she has something to say, but can't put it into words.

"What?" I say raising my eyebrow and smiling.

"Oh, I'll tell you later. We have to get to lunch, Four and Will wanted to talk to us today." She says turning red.

I laugh, an close my locker. "Ok let's go" and I chuckle just a little.

Sorry this chapter was boring,
I'm sorry :( I need more ideas. Please help me out!