Chapter 5: Break In

Two burly men lead us into the odd looking house into a room with a busty woman. She had black spiky hair and blue eyes, rather beautiful. On the contrary she was a tough bitch. 

"Ah, Yourichi, you brought company! As we all walked in, Kukaku knelt down at the sight of me. "It's an honor to also be in your presence, Miss Kusonarii.." 

"M-Miss Shiba, y-you don't have to be so formal to me! My clan has no power, it's not really that important!" I chuckled awkwardly and sat down on the floor along with Ichigo and company. 

"So the plan is that we are going to use the flower crane cannon to get in. And the catch is, that you'll be the ball." 

We all sat there, dumbfounded. "WHAT"  

Ichigo was a little confused at this. "So Kukaku.."

She turned his way. "Hm?" 

"Just how  exactly are we going to be the "cannonball"?

She grinned wide. "Actually, that's what we are going to practice today."

She stood up, motioning for us to follow. We all stood, following her down a series of steps into a large room. "This is the training room.." On the floor sat a clear,white spherical item with a red crane insignia in the middle. 

"Ganju!" Kukaku bellowed.

"Y-Yes Sis!" 

"Care to show them how its done?"

He walked over and grabbed the item, placing it directly between his hands. He drew in a breath and then the ball began to glow. It seemed to me that he had been concentrating his spirit energy. A luminescent orange ball surrounded Ganju. After that, he looked up at Ichigo and grinned. 

Ichigo, being jealous, took this as a challenge. "You'll get it Ganju!" 

Kukaku glared over at Ichigo coldly. "ichigo, be patient. You'll all be getting a chance."

Thus, one by one, everyone slowly concentrated their spirit energy and successfully formed a ball. Until Ichigo had taken his turn. The ball exploded in his face a couple times because he was too focused. "Ichigo, concentrate a little less energy than you're putting in!" I sighed, watching from a distance. 

"Lady Kusonarii..." Kukaku walked up to me. "Please, stop with the formalities... my clan is dead.. I have no reasonable status.." 

"Hisana, it's okay. You're important to us all though. When your parents were alive, they got us through so many problems.  Come on, you're going to save Rukia too, right?" I nodded, walking over to practice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as everyone was done practicing, Kukaku decided to drop the ball that we were getting released into the Seritei the same day. 

Kukaku's bandages flew off of her arm as she said the incantation, and before we knew it- we were in the sky. 

----- MEANWHILE: AT THE INNER PARTS OF THE SOUL SOCIETY---------------------

Captain Souske Aizen emerged from the Squad 5 barracks. He looked up at the sky, seeing a bright orange light of what looked like a fireball coming in towards a open spot of the Seritei. He grinned to himself and whispered softly: "She's finally here...Hisana..." 

His lieutenant, Momo Hinamori popped up behind him, smiling. "Captain Aizen!" 

He turned round and smiled softly. "How are you today, Momo?"

"Doing good sir! But, why am I sensing all of the spiritual pressures?" 

"Momo! Go warn the others to sound the alarm! It seems we have... ryoka..." 

Momo flash stepped off, and an alarm soon sounded. 

"This is an announcement from the Head Captain of Squad 1. This is a wartime order. All Captains, Lieutenants, and 3rd seats are now able to carry their zanpoktou in the seritei. I repeat, this is not a drill. Ryoka are invading!!" 

-----------------------------------------KUCHIKI HOUSE----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Kuchiki.. your Lieutenant is here to see you..." A servant said as the fiery redhead walked into the main room of Byakuya's home. 

"What is it Renji?" Byakuya asked coldly. 

"Sir, the Ryoka.. there's something you should know about them." 

Byakuya peered up from drinking his tea. After setting the cup down, he looked coldly again at Renji, eyes filled with what may have been some sort of hate. 

"What?"

"Do you remember that strawberry orange haired soul reaper you thought you killed?"

Byakuya nodded. 

"Well.. he's alive. And, his zanpoktou.. is large. If I find him, I will kill him for you sir..."

Byakuya nodded, glaring out the window. 

"Ichigo...Kurosaki.."

"However, sir... there's something you should also know." 

"What is that?"

"Hisana... she's with them." 

His facial expression changed from cold to somewhat warm. 

"She's.. okay..but why is she with the ryoka?"

"She wants to save Rukia..."

"Rukia could die for all I care." 

Renji looked shocked for a moment, but then turned away from Byakuya. "Well, I'll leave you be sir. " Byakuya nodded. "Keep me updated." 

"Yes sir." Renji flash stepped off. After that, Byakuya stood up and went to one of his servants. "I'll be back later Kyozu. Please keep watch of the place whilst I am gone."

The servant stumbled a little and nodded. "Yes, Lord Kuchiki." 

Byakuya flash stepped away. 

--------------

We were all scattered in different parts of the Soul Society. Mainly those were within the parameters of the Seritei. However, I was alone. I clutched my zanpoktou close to me. 

Thinking: "You're the daughter of a former Squad 5 Captain and Noblewoman to what is a dead clan... If anyone tries to stop you, you can kick someone's ass. You. Are. Hisana Kusonarii!" 

I stopped dead in my tracks in the middle of a random corridor. 

What is this sensation...?

"I finally found you... Hisana... my love.."

That voice sounded familiar. I felt someone's breath on my neck, and flash stepped forward, turning around. This person looked familiar, but why or how did I know him?

He wore a white haiori coat, which is something a lot of captains wear. He had short brown hair that was a little wavy and curly. He also had soft brown eyes and wore thick black framed glasses. 

"Hisana..." The captain looked at me softly. "Didn't you miss me?"

A flashback came to my mind when I heard that. From the day I had seen my parents bleeding out on the floor of our home. 

"Didn't you miss me..?"

My eyes went wide, and I felt a surge of fear throughout. 

Captain Souske Aizen?! 

I clenched my fists and was super angry. I put my hands on the hilt of my zanpoktou and released it from its sheath. 

"Get...away...from me..."