Chapter 19: Meet Cloud, Nova, and Ririn

The time was approaching on midnight fast, and Kisuke said that we were to meet with three special people that he knows.
Three interesting looking people kept challenging us to 'games'.
We had to save someone before the clock of sand filled to the top. Then we had to watch our friends become evil and get sucked into a fake gate of hell.
After the final game was finished, they properly introduced themselves to us. The little girl was short, petite, had blonde hair and blue eyes, and wore a black jacket with a pink skirt and black knee highs. Her name was Ririn. The man to her left, had red spiky hair, and most of his face was covered, almost like that of a ninja. He was quiet, slightly shy. He wore black pants and a blue and green top. His name was Nova. Then to the right, a man with half black and half blonde hair along with a gentlemanly-like attire was Cloud. The three of them were just like KON, Mod Souls made and developed by Kisuke.
They were also made though to help detect bounts in the area.
And it seemed one was coming in fast. The Soul Society had known very little about them now, since most of their information had been destroyed in the past. Most people were assuming that it was by a former captain, maybe Captain Hikifune.
"We're going to help you guys detect when a bount and their doll is nearby! So then others in this town will be safe." Cloud smiled, bowing.
We all went back to Kisuke's shop and from there, we had a little celebration while things were still seeming nice and golden.